Ratings for Dr. DANIEL A. Tomlinson

Best doctor ever. So nice and caring. I would definitely recommend dr. Dan! Love him! The staff was incredibly nice. I love his nurse too! She's just the sweetest lady I've ever met. He was always on time. When I was delivering my son, he came from home in his pjs. He was also very helpful and very knowledgeable. He definitely has a godgiven calling to do what he does. I dont know why anyone would give him a bad review!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Very good on call information, called back to give more info to patient

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Had him as on-call doctor for delivery. Notified 15 mintues before delivery that I was very close to delivering. Didn't show up until about 20 minutes AFTER delivery (he was at home, I was told he was sleeping). My husband delivered our premature baby without doctor or nurse to help. BUT, this doctor insited that I owed him $1472 for NOT delivering our baby. Dishonest and inept, in my opinion. Thank God our baby didn't deliver onto the floor or I didn't bleed to death! Would never go to that old man for OB care again.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Can't get appts. for weeks out,even when you're really concerned about something, and always wait an hour or more to see the doctor. Staff is nice, office is lovely.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Although he seems to be a nice man, he seems to lean towards more radical surgery rather than being conservative. Does not seem to like to be questioned as to why he feels one method of treatment is better than another and gets frustrated. I also had to wait 45 in a room waiting before ever getting to see him for my initial consult. Nice man, but way to radical, and not very punctual.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. DANIEL A. Tomlinson's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal