Ratings for Dr. Nancy L. Hagloch

Went to Hagloch for both of my children, the first child she did a great job, then by the time my second child came along she had moved to the Providence Group. This experience was completely different. It was HORRIBLE, she wouldn't even sit down when I had an office visit, she acted like she didn't have time to see me and figuratively had one foot out the door. I had complications towards to end of my pregnancy and she wouldn't even return my phone call. I had ruptured hemorrhoids and it took 4 calls to even get in to see her. I had internal rectal bleeding, and she haphazardly told me,' oh it's just internal hemorrhoids', I foolishly listened to her. Until 6 months later when the bleeding got worse, and after seeing a gastro dr. I found out it wasn't internal hemorrhoids at all, it was in fact a very large pre-cancerous 'angry' polyp. Three weeks after my last delivery, I was experiencing postpartum symptoms and called her to get a prescription called into the pharmacy. INSTEAD, once again she didn't listen and instead of hearing that I was actually dealing with serious depression issues, she called the police to do a wellness check on my kids. The police obviously realized it was an unnecessary call, but that was the final straw with Hagloch. If she can't take the time to return phone calls, listen and properly diagnose patience, than she's not a doctor worth going to! Would absolutely NOT recommend under any circumstance.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Listens, takes time with me. Professional, nice office.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Nancy L. Hagloch's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet