Dr. Robert M. Romaine

Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Romaine

Dr. Romaine is fantastic, you will not find a better foot Dr . His staff is friendly and helpful ,the care you get from him is top notch. He is an expert in any foot trouble that comes along and has treated my entire family. I can not thank him enough for the relief I have got from his care. from Plantar fasciitis to cysts on my ankle. I am pain free and know I have the best of care. Until you have a foot problem can you appreciate the care of a true professional.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Romaine deserves a great recognition for the dedication he has to his patients and his community.His main goal is to make his patients free of pain and suffering he has helped me out tremendously since I was suffering with pain for three years.His staff are remarkable and they do every thing they can to make you as the patient there main priority. I highly recommend Dr Romaine and his staff for any issues with ur feet he's the best I was lucky he was recommended to me

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Romaine is hands down the best for any foot care you need! He cured my plantar fasciitis without surgery! I love his staff, they are all friendly! He also helped my young daughter with her arch problems. We love going to see Dr. Romaine.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Romaine for many years for in-grown toenails, bunions, plantar faciitis, among other foot problems. He is caring, compassionate, professional and has a sense of humor. He will try all options available for a cure before doing surgery. He has seen me in his office on Saturdays when I have called him with a problem on a weekend. His office staff is friendly, caring and professional. I would not even think of going anywhere for a second opinion!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Excellent and caring person and top notch doctor ... thorough approach, professional and knowledgeable with a welcoming manner and nice sense of humor (just right). Highest recommendation. His whole team is a great source of support too. JC

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Great doctor, i would tell my family and friends to go to him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

This Dr. is so fantastic!! Not only is he so competent and knows his stuff- he is funny!! He has a great sense of humour that puts you at ease when you are having pain- and need to face foot/toe surgery. I have been with him for over 3 years and would NOT go to any other DR. He is blessed and a true healer!Victoria Kelly

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

great doctor. he helped my son with his toe that was damaged at school. He made him feel comfortable and easy. Would highly reccommend him

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

I've been to Dr. Romaine a number of times now and can honestly say that I would Highly Recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Podiatrist. It is hard to find a "Good Doctor" and you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Romaine is one of the best doctors when it comes to your feet. He is extremely knowledgable and has a very good sence of humor. I've had a couple of minor surgery's on my feet by him and each time there was no pain at all and he does a wonderful job with follow ups.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. Robert M. Romaine's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1975)