Ratings for Dr. Rano Burton

Dr Rano Burton did a good job on my bottom teeth, but my top teeth are not completely straight. There is 3 teeth that are not in the right position. When she asked me if I was satisfied the first time, I told her no because of those three teeth. She said she would send an impression to the guys that make the invisilign trays and would "tell them off." The new trays came in, and they moved my teeth a little, but I still had the same issue. She said nothing more could be done, and asked me to sign the papers that the process was done. She was very pressuring to say the least.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

We couldn't be more impressed with the experience we've had at Dr. Burton's office. Her staff is very friendly and accommodating when it came to scheduling. Dr. Burton's attention to detail is second to none. From start to finish every step of the way we were continually updated on the process and progression of our children's orthodontic treatment. The trust and confidence we had was everything we could have asked for . At every visit we felt like family. Our kids actually loved attending for the appointments! What more could you ask for in a medical / dental professional.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

The office is very friendly, staff extremely knowledgeable and Dr. B created a beautiful smile for me as she promised. I would recommend her to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Warm friendly office. Very accomodating. I look forward to having my traetment here

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

She took wonderful care of all 3 of my children. Excellent treatment and great care

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Burton has been fantastic with both of my children. She is very friendly and is always available to answer questions. She has lots of experience and the results she got for us were fantastic. Her fees are very reasonable as well compared to some of the other offices that we saw. There is one other office that had a lower fee but we heard a lot of negative things about that office from others.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Burton shared the same office as my dentist and he recommended her when I was having problems (after my braces were removed). My dentist suggested getting a second opinion. I was still being treated by my current orthodontist so when Burton asked who my orthodontist was I didn't want to disclose her name because I was still being treated by her. It was weird that she insisted and promised everything I said was confidential.... my next visit to my (then current) orthodontist I learned that Burton had called her... she didn't waste any time... I was disappointed to say the least. Although I was careful what I said about my current orthodonist.. I was let down by Burton because she couldn't be trusted.. not only did she discuss what was said in confidentiality, she also added her version to the events and opinions which were said to discredit me and my situation.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Burton helped where other dentist could not.......very nice and office staff very friendly :)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Have been with them for 10 years and have absolutely nothing bad to say and only great things about their staff, service, and care!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Great doctor, awesome staff :) Everyone is very helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016