Ratings for Dr. Hugh Leung

Rude staff and dentist. They will bill your insurance before the procedure is done. Dentist is pro white fillings, and they will push you to replace your silver fillings if you have any.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I had a tooth that hurt when I drank anything cold so I went in to have it looked at. I was expecting that it needed a root canal. The dentist looked at it and told me that there was nothing really wrong with the tooth and the tooth would probably get better by itself after a few weeks. I appreciate the honesty and him saving me a lot of money.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

They gave me free teeth whitening. Office is modern. The dentist and staff were nice and did a good job on me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Incorrect billing to insurance company, charged them for the estimate before work was agreed to or done at all! My insurance comany had to call them to get the money back-then a year later this dentist charged me for the other part of the estimate-work that was never asked for or received. This is easily the worst dentist i have ever visited and billing office is worst. Be careful about going here-you will find yourself in collections before you ever get to court to prove they did not do work and that you are billed for what you never wanted.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Did free fillings for my daughter. My daughter had some fillings done at another office when we were living in another state. The fillings broke and the insurance company would not cover them again because they were done not that long ago.. Dr. Leung and his staff fixed the fillings for us and did not charge us for them. Thanks.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

I was really impressed by how welcoming the staff was on my first visit. Everyone was really friendly. What made this Dr. Leung's even more impressive was that they have a lot of specials for their patients. I received $100 off my treatment. It was great.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007