Ratings for Dr. Chritsy W. Walker

Once I got there and waited for an hour I was told that I could not get test results until I paid $100. I was not asked for any copay at my first visit. I was then told that I could reschedule for a month away. Then I was given a whole different story. I was told that I could call back later and talk to a nurse and get my results. Then the receptionist came back and said my results were not in. I then called back later and asked when my results would be in and was told that they were there the whole time but that they had my name wrong. I dont want to get results that the staff are not sure are mine. I am positive that I have met my deductible but was told by staff that I had not. Why was I allowed to see the physician and have an exam and was not asked for a dime but asked for $100 for test results that may or may not be mine? The physician is great but has a horrible staff. I heard the staff was not pleasant. I should have listened. I will not go back there and do not recommend them

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

While I believe this physician is knowledgable, I have been highly frustrated in my attempt to get timely response of my test results over the phone. Even after repeated phone calls to the office and expressing my displeasure, I still have no result. I can only reach a voicemail to leave a message and then no one returns my call. It has been over a month! Not happy!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I love my Dr. She is the sweetest Dr. I know, and I don't usually like Dr's at all. The atmosphere at the office is just like being at home. The staff is very polite and friendly. Haven't any problems with my medical claims through insurance or Medicaid at this point.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Chritsy W. Walker's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Pine Bluff, AR