Ratings for Dr. Yung Kho

I went to Dr. Kho's office totally expecting him to be a rude man. I went in for testing for CTS, and brought up another issue while I was there. I was expecting him to pretty much say that wasn't what my appointment was for so tough, but he was very kind, and even joked with me. When he got my test results back he got me right back in, and laid it all out. I had a very jaded view of him, then I met him and he is a great doctor. He does care, he actually WANTED to find out what was wrong. I have been told by several people who did my tests(ct tech, phelbotomist) that people either love him or they hate him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Don't go to Dr. Kho expecting to have your hand held. He's very, very abrupt. He's also incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate -- when we last saw him with my father, without telling us my father had only a short time left (Dr. Kho doesn't do predictions) he told us he'd make arrangements to be sure things were taken care of if we needed anything over the weekend. When we did need medication to make my father's passing gentler my father's general physician couldn't be bothered but Dr. Kho's office was ready to help. Throughout my father's long illness with a rare form of dementia Dr. Kho answered all our questions, explaining each symptom and how it fit into the overall progression of the disease. I strongly recommend him (but find some other shoulder to cry on!).

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Kho to anyone. He told me I didn't have Epilepsy when I was diagnosed with it at age 5. He wouldn't even listen to what I had to say or look at my chart.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Yung Kho's Credentials

• Eberhard-Karls-Univ, Med Fak, Tubingen, Germany (407-19 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Grants Pass, OR