Ratings for Dr. Susan T. Redwine

Love Dr. Redwine. She was my pediatrician and now she see's my children. She is knowledgeable and thorough. She will do a great job. I will not take my babies anywhere else. She is the best. Her staff is awesome. Ashley is an amazing nurse.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

She is a very caring and attentive doctor. We have used her for 3 years.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Do not take your children to this clinic. They are too busy and have no personable skills. I am an RN and will not take my child here!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Redwine is very caring and helpful, but since she has switched locations, we are not happy with her staff. We have waited for nearly an hour the past 4 times we have been in. It seems they really overbook appointments.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Redwine has been my daughter's doctor since she was born 2 years ago and she is great! She is great at listening and never seems rushed. Her office was great about getting us in when my daughter is sick. She recently had her first baby and I think this will make her an even better doctor. She also switched offices so I am hoping the staff there is as nice as the other office. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She takes great care of children!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

This office is wonderful and ALL of the doctors are great. The Pediatrics is on one side and the Family Doctors are on the other. Great great people! Wonderful with kids/babies and really takes her time to check the children out.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Susan T. Redwine's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 2000)

AHC