Ratings for Dr. Angelee D. Carta

Dr. Carta is a very good and personable doctor. She is empathetic. She is the last of the good doctors in a medical system that is changing very rapidly and is becoming impersonal. I liked her the first time that I met her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Always a long wait, receptionary staff is rude but Dr.Carta is knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I have been to the office for everything from a physical to a flu shot over the last year and a half. Every time I waited at least half an hour to be seen and once it was actually an hour and a half. I was never given an explanation for the wait. When I have asked, the front office staff seemed irritated that I brought it up. I could have gone to a walk-in clinic and been seen faster. I think the only reason that they have not last most of their patients is because the majority seem to be retired or elderly and don't have to be at work. Dr. Carta is knowledgeable and takes her time (which adds to appointments running over), but you only see her every other time as she takes turns with the PA.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

More focused on her laptop and what she needs to document than the patient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Dr. Carta spends a lot of time talking about herself and about how much she cannot stand the Medicare paperwork she has to fill out. As she was talking about herself on one of the visits she was supposedly taking my dad's pulse and heartbeat. I asked her what his pulse was and she couldn't answer me; she just smiled. She is a very poor doctor and I do not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

I had to laugh reading some of the other reviews. I was unhappy with the PA as well. Dr. Carta is a good physician, but she did spend quite a bit of time talking about her family when I had my visit with her. As a patient, you want to feel that the physician has your undivided attention. As a result, I have switched physicians.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr Carta can be very negative at times and the PA she has now is TERRIBLE. I am considering changing Dr's.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr Carta is a very pleasant person, but for the 10 years I have been going to her, she has never had me remove my clothing, I had to ask for an ecg, and she spends much of the time talking about herself or her family.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Carta is wonderful. I have been seeing her for 20 years and she is on top of everything and really cares. She asked very pointed questions and follows through with any suggestions. She will always fit you in when you have a concern (therefore waiting is part of the game, as she also never rushes you). I almost feel she is a friend. She is very knowledgable regarding most everything and when unsure, will refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

The custom of this office is to alternate visits with the PA. The PA is no subsitutue for the doctor. This situation causes a lack of continuity and quality in treatment.

Dr. Angelee D. Carta's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1981)

AARP