Ratings for Dr. Mark Pitcher

An excellent and kind doctor. I will refer to everybody who suffer eye decease.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

As a family of 3, we all went in for our first exam with Dr. Pitcher today. He was incredible with our 18 month old son. Patient, kind and creative when it came to getting our son's eye examined. He was also quite aware of the tiny window of opportunity that comes to examining a child this young which was so appreciated! He was very thorough in explaining what he was when examining my son and my eyes and he had just a really good way about him. I really appreciated how genuine he was with us. We very highly recommend Dr. Pitcher.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Excellent doctor, excellent person. Never feel rushed, always feel well taken care. I finally needed reading classes and Dr. Pitcher directed me to get a low lever pair from a pharmacy to save money. Very, very knowledgeable, thorough and attentive. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

We have been twice to Dr. Pritcher's office although he does seem to be knowledgable and good with the kids the front desk staff are quite awful. They are very rude. For example, I walked in with my 3 children, one in a stroller and a woman coming out of starbuck's pushed ahead of me and then let the door close in front of us. We were shocked to see she worked behind the desk. Then when we went for our appointment we were told that we must be at the wrong office as we had no appointment and they had no record of our family. We will not return to this office.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr Pitcher and Staff are great. My family travels from Whitecourt to have a thorough eye exam every year. Dr. Pitcher saved my sight( detached Retina) 12 years ago. Highly recommend to all age groups.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Excellent doctor. If you don't like feeling rushed or feeling like you are "just a number" then this guy is for you!! I've never had such thorough exams as I get since I began seeing Dr. Pitcher. Super nice, knows his stuff, and is very comprehensive in his exams.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Very thorough exam of overall health of the eyes and not just a vision check. Would definitely recommend this optometrist.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Fantastic with kids!! I am yet to go for myself but my children have all gone 2 time. My son has glasses and they have replaced the frames free of charge when they got bent playing sports.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

My mother lives in BC and each year she comes to visit and makes sure to see Dr Pitcher. He helped save her life back in 1999.I hve been going to him myself for over 12 years, so has my husband

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr.Pitcher's office is AMAZING!! Best experience of my life!! Staff is so knowledgeable and helpful! I highly recommend Dr.Pitcher!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010