Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Donato

Dr. Donato and staff treated me with the utmost courtesy and professionalism, patiently answered all of my questions, and followed up promptly with results. He was highly recommended by my gynecologist, and I can see why. I personally highly recommend him to anyone who finds themselves and the unenviable position of needing a gynecologic oncologist. My surgery was in January 2017, and he did everything to make sure it would go as smoothly as possible, and it did.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Very poor follow up care and quite arrogant. Thank goodness my other doctor took control so I will never have to see donato again!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Donato for over a year. He misses nothing and came highly recomended by all of my other Doctors.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

If you have cancer he is the Doctor you want. I have found him to be very through and professional. I truly believe he is one of the top Doctors in his field

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Donato isn't a hand holder. If you're in his office, you don't want one either! He is direct, to the point and absolutely the top of his field. When my husband and I met with him, we both felt that we were in good hands. He listened to and answered all of our questions. Do yourself a favor and go see Dr. Donato for his skill, his knowledge and his expertise!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr Donato diagnosed my problem as 'classic Paget's vulvar disease.' Biopsy reports say VIN-3 but he never informed me. His surgery removed the main lesions but 2 areas remained or recurred immediately. I was told recovery would take 4 wks & he'd laser fringe areas at 6 wks post-op. Wound site bled for 7 wks. I found a study in Britain online that said 8-12 wks is a typical recovery time for patients over 70-yrs-old like myself. Had 3 check-ups, each one more insulting than the last. He insisted he had told me that recovery time is never predictable, blamed me for being too active and/or too sedentary, sitz baths his only treatment. After 3 months of pain, pulling & pinching, I went to my gyn-dr who prescribed xenaderm & wound healed in a wk. Dr Donato wanted name of this generic ointment to make sure I should be using it! This man is arrogant, rude & does not deal well with patients after surgery. -- ex-patient

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

get a different doctor, this one won't be professional with you once you have the surgery and he doesn't do any follow up post-surgical care if you are found to not have cancer. if you know its cancer, maybe he's the right doctor for you, but if there is a chance it isn't cancer--go somewhere else! if it isn't cancer he won't do any follow up care.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 23, 2006

Dr. Daniel M. Donato's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan