Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Warnock

If your insurance company tries to send you to this doctor, refuse. Make them let you see someone else. He was rude and spent 4 minutes with me before he stated "I'm done with you". A ridiculous waste of time!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Bear in mind that these reviews were not written by patients but by people who were examined as part of insurance fraud investigations Their cases have been referred to the Atty Generals office

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I was 20 minutes EARLY and didn't fill out all the four forms - which he never looked at and he called me in and told me to fill them out afterwards??? Why bother! When a hunched over old person is checking me out for wellness - I really question their authority! The visit I had with him was less than cordial and his ‘bed side' manner was horrendous. One way to describe him is “he's a cranky old man and what it appears in less than good health.” BTW my neck actually hurt me more after my visit with him. Good thing I have a great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I still can't believe this "person" is allowed to legally practice medicine, the poor people that actually let him near there body. Most unprofessional and dirty MD I have ever dealt with. Felt like I was in a back alley, illegal "Dr office" Please Please do NOT go to this "person" for anything medical!!! RUN away!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Less than 3 minutes in his office, the man barely looked at me, didn't have my medical records, big ego, paid for workers compensation insurance companies to kick you out. Stay away!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Nasty as they come. Five minutes in his office and he can say that your doctors are wrong. Paid head hunter for workers comp ins companies.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Very caring and knowledgeable doctor , I am very happy with my new total hip replacement

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Nasty little man who seems to only want to screw people out of work from an injury. Giant ego and enjoys talking down to a person who has already been thru 4 major surgeries and facing more. Cold as ice and absolutely no compassion. Find another doctor...this guy is useless!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

This guy is a little man with a big ego. First time I was ever threatened by a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Was at one time a dinosaur.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Richard N. Warnock's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med