Ratings for Dr. Joi M. Davis

I have been seeing Dr. Davis for 20 years. I absolutely love her. She has been very personable with me and explains everything that is going on. Her knowledge on everything is amazing. I have recommended many women to go see her or at least go to the office she works in. Everyone there is so nice and patient with me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Have been with Dr. Davis for over 15 years. She is very personable and gives wonderful insight and advice. Has been with me for 3 of my 4 pregnancies and showed great compassion when last pregnancy was non- viable...she was also personally there for me with my eventual hysterectomy. She took extra precautions due to my medical history. I have full faith in her now as my Gyn MD. Staff has always been wonderful as well. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr Davis apparently had a bad day and thought she could take it out on me - after a decade as her patient. She was rude, nasty and belligerent. She called me 'immature' and a '****' among other out-of-line things - apparently because I had the nerve to have a different boyfriend than the previous year. She walked into my appointment looking for someone to bully and harass. I have NEVER met a doctor as immature and completely unprofessional as Dr Davis. Her nursing staff is very low quality as far as education goes, and many of the nurses and other staff members are rude and condescending as well. I will NOT be badgered, belittled and called derogatory names by a doctor in a mood that thinks she actually has the right to bully and verbally attack her patients. I SHOULD have filed a lawsuit, and wish I had. I will never go back to Moreland OBGYN, and certainly not have any further contact with Dr Davis unless a court room and judge are involved.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr Davis delivered my youngest in 1999. She went out of her way to find interesting facts about his Indian heritage and how birthing was was for them. She also took the time to sit on by bed during labor and help my husband get me through the contractions. She has also been good with surgeries I've had. I am looking forward to being able to see her again now that I have moved back to the area.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Joi M. Davis's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)