Dr. David M. Grunkemeier

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David M. Grunkemeier

Excellent in every respect. yadayadayadayadayadayada

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Very supportive. He LISTENS! Wonderful. I don't have any more to say - why are you making me write 50 characters?

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

As always, he took time to listen and encourage me

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Grunkemeir is excellent. My family has a history of IBD, and he had superior expertise in these very idiosyncratic and complex diseases. Plus, I greatly appreciation his dedication to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Grunkemeier is the BEST Dr. I have e er had. He spend 1 hour with me tduring my appointment! I never felt rushed or like a number.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Have had ten plus years of symptoms, and just been sent on my way with stomach meds. First time I see this doctor, and he immediately sends me for labs, and sets up endoscopy. Turns out I have Celiac Disease. Pretty amazed, and glad I found a doc that finally listened and figured it out!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. David M. Grunkemeier's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Grunkemeier graduated from the University of California in San Diego (UCSD). He completed his internship and residency at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). Dr. Grunkemeier later completed his gastroenterology and hepatology fellowship at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. He also completed a subsequent advanced fellowship in inflammatory bowel disease also at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. Dr. Grunkemeier brings The Oregon Clinic- Gastroenterology West several honors and awards, including the APA Research Travel Award. He was also awarded the Excellence in Presentation of a Scholarly Paper Research Symposium for Science from UCSD three consecutive years.

• English

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
  • Colon cancer