Ratings for Dr. Darrin A. Davis

My experiences w Dr Davis, his PA Randy, and his nurses have always been good. I have been w him over 20 years. He begins the appointment by asking how all is going in your personal life, what family, work and other stresses you might be dealing with and asks how everyone is doing in your family. He then begins to ask questions about the reasons you came in and triages the situation. He has done a fine job w my family and me. I recommend him and am glad I saw him each time I leave.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

My experience with this doctor has been iffy. At one point I went in for a kidney stone that I had passed, and there was no follow-up. I went in for something unrelated a few months later, and asked about it. The doctor's response was to look at the chart and say he didn't know what kind of stone it was and that he didn't have any recommendations. He'd said he'd get back to me about it, but he did not. More recently, I've had a very difficult time getting the office to follow up with me. I've been in severe pain from sciatica (a non-emergent condition), and ultimately had to self-refer to a pain specialist who was immediately able to treat me so I could get back to work. My wife, who had been trying to follow up with the office, ultimately was scolded by a nurse because they felt we were being unreasonable. This is very unprofessional. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a quick response.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

In the last 5 years we have had 3 major family crisis, two of which involved ER, ICU, & lengthly hospital stays. He was excellent with diagnosis, and follow-up care. He is aware of his own limitations and in each case called in competent specialists to assist him. He answered all questions to our satisfaction and now that all of the crisis are resolved I can say that he made the correct choices for care in all cases. For each illness, I have read enough horror stories to keep one awake at night and in all of our cases the outcome was excellent. He and his staff have been very accommodating in all instances where follow-up care was required and I would recommend him as a family practice physician to anyone that asks. He is also fairly young so I anticipate his continued care as my husband and I advance in age. Excellent physician.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis for nearly ten years now. He is always responsive and willing to spend as much time as he needs to with each patient. He is a great doctor and I feel very lucky to have him as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2005

Dr. Darrin A. Davis's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet