Ratings for Dr. Lisa C. Joyner

I was a new patient looking for a PCP with my new insurance. Dr Joyner spent time listening to me and gave me her concerns and advice about taking some annual tests. She seemed to listed to my concerns about the tests and offered alternative ideas. She addressed my concern regarding the lasting affects of a medication and said that she could test my kidneys . At the end of the visit I was pleasantly pleased, felt listened to , received my prescription, and the understanding that she would be scheduling the tests and researching alternative methods. Well, it's been over 6 months and I never heard back from the Dr's office. Evidently her concern about the tests was not sincere. I need a Dr that will not only listen but follow through as well. Needless to say I am still looking.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Joyner saw my son towards the end of the day. There was no rush as she took plenty of time to look at my sons wound and examine him. She was very friendly and thorough. I definitely would recommend her and appreciate the Milwaukie Urgent Care's wonderful services.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Was surprised by this doctor - for one in the managed health care system she seems quite competent and thorough. She seems quite knowledgeable, is very matter of fact, and appeared to approach her practice and diagnoses in a thorough, detailed manner (which is more often than not lacking in Kaiser physicians).

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Lisa C. Joyner's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Clackamas, OR