Ratings for Dr. Edwin Wortham V

Wortham seems pleasant enough but avoids explaining things as much as he can so that he can get patients out of his office. When I returned following surgery to say I saw little to no improvement, he basically said that his surgery was successful and this was the best I was going to get, so I should leave him alone. I found another doctor who offered treatment options (changes in eyeglasses &/or another surgery), and I opted for surgery. This surgery seems far more successful than the one Wortham performed. I won't be returning to Wortham.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Excellent service and attention to detail. Very confident in physician's treatment plan......cleared up a lot of questions

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

Unfortunately, I must caution others. My son had a fairly common eye infection which was misdiagnosed by Dr. Wortham. We had numerous follow up visits over several months where I expressed concern to the doctor as the prescribed course of treatment did not seem to be effective. My concerns were always dismissed. On a positive note, we were always seen for all visits very promptly.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

We went to Dr. Wortham as a second opinion after we felt like the first doctor had misdiagnosed our son. Glad we went. This doctor takes him time with patients, explained my sons condition VERY clearly and answered all our questions. No to mention he found that my son did not have what he was previously diagnosed with. Took his time with us and we were glad we found him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Edwin Wortham V's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp