Ratings for Dr. Randy Shuck

POOR DIAGNOSIS DUE TO NO TESTS. WENT TO OTHER DOCTOR WHO ORDERED TESTS AND PROPERLY DIAGNOSED ME.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

06.29.09 I have been a patient to Dr. Randy A Shuck for almost 6 months now and see him regularly for a lumbar issue & as a primary physician. He is a very knowledgeable, patient, kind and extremely skilled professional. He is an all around excellent physician and great guy who has a superb staff and partner in Dr. Gregory J. James as well. His office has a nice waiting room with high definition televisions and an overall relaxing ambiance. Dr. Shuck also maintains rotating interns that serve in his practice, so you know there is always updated knowledge and techniques being shared. I highly recommend Dr. Shuck and can say without reservation, he is the best of the best. I hope not too many people read this review though, as I do not want the office to become over crowded...LOL. Seriously though, this is among the very best practices in Pinellas County without a doubt. CT

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr Shuck is a very polite, insighful doctor. I would highly recommend him. At one point his wife was the office manager there ( not sure if she still is) however, I wasn't very happy with her PR skills. While, I had an issue to address with Dr Shuck, she took the opportunity to compare her own life experieinces to mine to justify her disagreement with what I was trying to convey. I feel she should handle the office and let the Dr handle his patients. I almost went to another Dr but because Dr Shuck is a great Dr..I decided to let it go.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Shuck is a young doctor who shows respect for his patients & is very knowledgable. My husband & I never wait long for him. He is a polite man with a great "bedside manner". He is very honest & direct. His staff is also VERY helpful, easy to contact, and great at following through. I will never have another primary doctor. . .and I've had MANY!!! Dr. Shuck is easily the best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Randy Shuck's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL