Ratings for Dr. Greg J. Salko

Doctor Salko was simply the best. He took care of my father for over 20 years and gave him the best services anyone can hope for and was always there for him. He diagnosed my Mother's Cancer and arranged a surgery for her in 48 hours i none of the best hospitals in the NE and saved her life! She had extensive surgery and was 100% cured and is alive today-23 years later thanks to Dr. Salko. He had also gave me great service whenever I went in for checkups. He will always be remembered as a great Doctor and a great man! RIP Doctor Salko and thank you for everything you did for my family.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

DOCTOR SALKO IS ONE OF A KIND WHEN ALLIED WOULD NOT TAKE ME DUE TO WORKMANS COMP. WE WERE STILL IN COURT FIGHTING NY STATE. SHAME ON ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAD NOTHING GOOD TO SAY I HAD 5 MRIS AND 7 SURGIERES AND WOULD NOT GIVE ME THE RIGHT MED BUT DOC SALKO GOT IT RIGHT THE SECOND TIME AND I THANK HIM FOR THAT YOU WILL BE MISSED

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr. Salko is smarter than anyone of you blithering idiots. Learn how to write and spell before you take any shots.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

it's my feeling that at one point he was a caring physician- but something happened to him along the way. i was his patient for nearly 14 yrs.i saw the quality of care and professionalism decline and left the group in 1993. it's really a shame what's happened.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Totally unprofessional, ignorant, rude and obnoxious! I agree with the previous poster. Salko was arrested today and the allegations dont surprise me whatsoever. I saw it on the local television news and read it in the Scranton Times newspaper. Horrible!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

I noticed a few postings about Salko have been removed from this board? Nevertheless, Salko has finally been arrested and I hope justice is served! Read the story and see the video coverage at www.scrantontimes.com

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Salko recenetly left me sitting in the emergency room for 4 hrs. I had surgery on my back and they missed something. I had a great amount of pain, but was not seeking pain medication, just a shot of Lidocane to numb the area until I could have the growth totally removed. The pain was going all the way down my right leg and causing numbness. The ER called him and he stated to the attending physician that I was "Seeking Narcotics!" I was so embarrassed when the Dr. in the ER announced this. There were a lot of other ER patients waiting and they stared at me like I was some kind of Junkie!! He then sent me home with no shot to numb the pain. All I wanted was what a dentist uses to numb a person before drilling a tooth, which Dr. Salko had put in my back before. He wouldn't even offer that! I could barely drive home. I contacted Access Plus and told them the story and they were outraged at how my case was handled and gave me a number to lodge a complaint. They said it wasn't the first!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Personally, my experience with Salko was nothing short of absolute horror! Not only does he lack compassion, his bedside manner and diagnosis left much to be desired. The misdiagnosis were repetitive and the experience has been a nightmare. I had far too many shuffles from one of Salko's physician's assistant/nurse practitioners to another, endless lost time in the waiting room while RARELY getting to see Salko as my attending physician. I'm so relieved that I finally left his facility and have now found a "REAL DOCTOR" elsewhere. I shudder to think that I made the unfortunate mistake of putting my life in to his hands many years ago. Shouldn't the "Hippocratic Oath" be taken seriously???

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

DR SALKO IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I WENT TO. HE IS VERY KIND AND COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS ME. HE WAS ABLE TO DIAGNOSE MY PROBLEMS AND COME UP WITH A SOLUTION. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR ME

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Easily prescribes patients narcotic drugs and after a short time won't treat them anymore leaving the patient in serious physical trouble.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Dr. Greg J. Salko's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1971)

Amerigroup