Ratings for Dr. JEFFREY S. Humphrey

Had to see Dr. Humphrey on short notice and was treated with so much disrespect I was shocked. Had never met him before and will surely never return. He is horrible with children and I can't believe he has any patients at all.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Been going to him for ten years. He jumps to conclusions then refuses to listen to any factors that mitigate against his shoot-from-the-hip, educated guesses. When you bring these factors up, he gets defensive and dismissive. I was seeing the PA there but she's out on maternity leave. After experiencing the same total lack of interest or effectiveness with an acute issue today, I have given up on him. I will not go to him again in spite of the difficulty of finding and becoming familiar with another family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for several years and finally decided to get a new one. I was completely upset after talking with this doctor recently. His tone was completely rude. I felt he only treated me as a patient and not a person. He did not take what I wanted into consideration at all and was very condescending. Bottom Line, his emotional intelligence is severely lacking.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. JEFFREY S. Humphrey's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)