Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Baxter

Dr. Baxter is an all around great doctor, professional, personable, and caring. I had a minor surgery that went very well and he listened and worked with me to address anxiety, pain, and after care. He is one of the best.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Baxter’s for over 10 years. He treats my children and my parents. We all love him! He has a very calming bedside manner, and is down to earth and easy to talk to. His clinical skills are outstanding. He takes the time to educate patients regarding their diagnosis. He successfully diagnosed my bad back situation (where others had failed) and was able to steer me to a surgeon in Portland. Surgery was life changing. While I still have occasional pain and discomfort, it has really improved my life. I had been to several other doctors in town before I finally found Dr Baxter. After I had a few appointments, all my family switch to him. I have found him to be very honest and open. I would give Dr Baxter my highest rating.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Excellent Doctor and all around great guy. Easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Kevin J. Baxter's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Astoria, OR