Ratings for Dr. A. Lawrence Cervino

Horrendous experience with Cervino back in 2006. Need another surgery to correct what he screwed up. Bad bedside manner doesn't get better post-op. Extremely rude man, unskilled and careless with his work. Anyone who claims to know how to work on all parts of the body doesn't have expertise in any one thing. Avoid this man. Wish every day I would have.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I went to Dr Cervino to "partially" reduce my breast size and to lift me up. Shame on me for not doing more research. He took off WAY more than I wanted and my left breast is butchered. I had this done in May 2015 so more than adequate time to heal. I have since contacted a more reputable surgeon in Columbus OH... people all over the country go to him. I WOULD NOT recommend Dr Cervino to perform any procedures!!!!! In my opinion he needs to retire and soon before he butchers anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Gave me amazing results with my breast reduction. The staff are all incredibly friendly. They worked with myself and my insurance company to help me afford this surgery. Highly recommend Cervino!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

After reading the Crystal Clinic vision statement I felt confident I had made the right choice. After completing surgery, I found that I was mistaken. Their vision is nothing more than blurs and deception. I was not fully prepared for the decision I had made and when I expressed this post-op, it was brushed off. I waited the appropriate time to allow all to heal and yet when I expressed my concerns again, I was treated rudely and quoted an obscene amount to "fix" what I had originally paid for. I do not recommend this clinic to anyone. Please choose a clinic that backs their work, takes pride in their work, and will not treat you with disrespect.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Had surgery to fix severed tendons in three fingers of my right hand. Out of six tendons, four are reconnected successfully, meaning two fingers bend in toward each other. The tips of the two middle fingers don't move. To top off the whole surgery, he butchered the stitching so my hand looks like Frankenstein's. He left some stitches in that I ended up pulling myself as well. Also showed up late by three hours the day of surgery, and at least by an hour every follow-up. Showed up with a cold one appointment and dripped snot into my healing hand. Gross.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I am 19 years old and Dr.Cervino did a complete reconstructive eye surgery and did so amazing! you cant even tell i had it done i reccommend him to anyone i am so greatful to have come across him!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

The doctor made a personal decision about my face and without consulting me made change that destroyed my smile. He also told me he what he would do in a surgery and he did something totolly different. I no longer go out due the poor result of his surgical technique.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

I had three operations by Dr. Cervina since 1998 2 in 98 and one in 2012. Excellent results the man is an artist. I had 2 hand surgery's left and right. Also plastic surgery on back to remove skin cancer. Crystal Clinic where the surgeries were performed put Cleveland Clinic to shame. Soo smooth and everyone is so nice.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I ended up with uneven breasst! And he even charged me a fee for the second operation to fix them. The staff is very rude with both bratty attitudes and unprofessional behavior.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Fixed my digital ulnar nerve after an accident severed it. Only nice things to say, he did a great job.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. A. Lawrence Cervino's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1964)