Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Westbrook

Dr. Westbrook is very rude. I have had hives for months he suggested xolair and said there was a fifty percent chance it would work then after the shot I was told it would take a week to work after week one still had hives then was told it would take two weeks it is now three weeks and I still have hives he is pushing me to get the second shot and now I'm being told that it culd take three months for it to work after I told him I didn't want to take the third shot because I've felt really bad right after the first shot he said that didn't mean it was the shot. I highly suggest everyone research this shot xolair before they decide to get I personally will not get it again after seeing there is a law suit out for this drug after I told him I didn't want it he became angry and told me that I would be here next Wednesday and get my shot because I needed to get off the prednisone so I can quit looking like the michellen man and that I was making up my side effects and how I felt but yet when I told him that it was only a fifty percent chance that it would work and then asked where was my trust in the Dr? Seriously? I left work and sat in your waiting room and hour and a half past my appointment time to then be insulted and told my side effects weren't from the shot but yet when you research it you find out all kinds of bad things and then you tell me that I will be here Wednesday to get my next shot? Seriously people I urge you to find another Dr. that actually listens to you. This is me body and at the end of the day I have to look out for what I think is best. I pray that none of you see the arrogance in him like I did today I now feel bad for his staff and wonder what other patients have gone through with him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Staff is not only polite,but actually try to make the visit as fun as possible. Dr. Westbrook has a terrific sense of humor and genuinely tried to get to know me and my circumstances. Very knowledgeable, and kept my insurance payments in mind when prescribing meds. Going to the appointments was fun and he actually helped my allergy problems. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Staff was polite and helpful. Dr. Westbrook seems to genuinely care about his patients and was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. was very rude. Receptionist also very rude.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Very smart, knowledgable, personable and god help him, actually cares about his patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Thomas G. Westbrook's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1982)