Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Morrison

If you're hoping for a doctor who is smug, condescending and disrespectful you can't go wrong with Dr. Morrison. His word is law. I know 50 year old obese men who can do more than my 16-year old son who has never been able to do what his friends can do, but evidently my son can't navigate the market without having to rest because he doesn't exercise enough. Everything can be boiled down to exercise. In a one hour appointment he reduced the chest pains, shortness of breath, nausea, exhaustion, muscle & joint pain and so much more down to a neat little package: he needs to exercise. Despite the fact that has not changed anything in the past. I am a mom who has watched her son struggle for nearly his entire life. I worry, slay me now. Frankly, I'd like to see him spend three months (his timeline) in our house and tell me then that everything can be fixed with exercise. As if my son has sat in a chair for 16-years and done nothing. But he is the expert, right?

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Morrison has been my cardiologist for 17 years! He is still the best doctor I have ever met! He has a wonderful bedside manor and I always felt I fully understood what was going on with my heart and my heath. If it was not for his knowledge and experience I would not be alive today at only 34 years of age. He caught my Aortic aneurysm the same day when all other doctors said for months either it was all in my head or I broke a rib. He listened to me and picked up on vital information the others ignored, he listened!! That was almost five (5) years ago. If Dr. Morrison was like other doctor's I would be dead and left behind two small children. He is a god send and I do not trust anyone else with my heart, my twice over replaced aortic valve or my nifty patch covering my aneurysm (sp)! Except my surgeon he picked for me. I won't see anyone else! Amazing cardiologist and person! Highly recommended! !!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Brian J. Morrison's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1983)