Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

I highly recommend Dr Greenberg! He and his staff were extraordinary throughout my entire procedure. From beginning to end, they literally went above and beyond in their care and I could not be more thrilled with the result. I did liposuction on my legs and thighs and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! An amazing group. Super professional. Can't thank them enough

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I would recommend dr. Greenberg very highly to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. The outcome was fantastic. He really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Greenberg is the most kind and caring doctor. Unlike other plastic surgeons that just want to get your business and after surgery have their PA's deal with you , Dr. Greenberg sees you every time you go into his office. He is paitient and answers all your questions and concerns before and after surgery. I have had several procedures with Dr. Greenberg including a breat lift, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty and liposuction. He was amazing and I love the way I look. I recommend him to everyone he is the absolute best!!!!! His staff is also amazing. They all help and make you feel so comfortable. I went to 3 surgeons before choosing Dr. Greenberg and no one could compare to him or his staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I am a 60 yr old experienced RN and had a facelift with Dr Greenberg March 2017 with excellent results. I had very little pain, swelling, and bruising. I took 2wks off from work but I could have gone back sooner. The results are very natural but he managed to get rid of the stuff on my face/neck that bothered me. It seems that my face/neck look the way it used to when I was younger.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

The doctor and staff were all VERY nice, professional, and helpful at ALL times!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr Greenberg is soft spoken and has a great sense of humor. He always answers all my questions thoroughly and with patience. His staff is super friendly and always available to work with me on my ever changing calendar. I love it here and highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Greenberg is a perfectionist when it comes to plastic surgery. I had a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation and the process couldn't be easier. He was sure to answer any questions I had prior and post surgery. I couldn't be happier with my results! Thank you Dr.Greenberg for giving me my confidence back.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Greenberg is exceptional at what he does. He's professional, knowledgeable and does not make promises he can't keep. I've had two breast augmentations with him and every visit with him was honest and informative. His staff is top notch and all the girls are extremely sweet and professional. I went from a double A cup to a double D cup and Dr. G really delivered and exceeded all my expectations. Thank you Dr Greenberg and staff!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Had my breast done 14 years ago they still look amazing , having them replaced this week with the new silicone would not go anywhere else . Dr.Greenberg is the best the new office is amazing and the staff was so very nice . I would not read the negative comments and go see him for yourself . He truly is the best breast surgeon .

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

My experience with Dr Greenberg and his wonderful staff could not have been better. As an experienced RN I have high expectations of any medical staff, I must say I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1988)