Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Had first lipo procedure if flanks, inner/outer thighs in May 2017. I was left uneven and had imprints of the instrument used to suction the fat. I had a second preocedure on November 30th. My lower back is unsightly , uneven , he attempted to even out my thighs.. made it worse. I went from an active lifestyle to unable to complete simple tasks due to the 24/7 unbearable pain. I not only was left with permant distortion but the daily pain has ruined my life. I cannot go to the gym due to the pain, I lost my job as was unable to sit in front of the computer as the pain was and still is intolerable. He has cancelled my two appointments ... he knows he caused permanent damage!

Submitted March 7, 2018

I am 18 weeks post surgery and I am amazed with the results, I can’t stop looking at my eyes when I apply my eyeshadow. I have eyelids and my eyes look big again. Dr Greenberg has so much experience, he was the perfect choice. Alicia, his medical assistant, was so knowledgeable and helpful. She answered all my questions so thoroughly and honestly. I am very happy with my result and I expect to see even more improvement.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Can’t say enough great things about my experience with Dr. Greenberg and his staff!!! 4 years ago I decided to get my breast augmentation after I had my 3 kids . I wanted a natural look and that is what I received!!! With all the time Dr. Greenberg and his staff took with me and showing me the 3D imaging, before and after pictures and the staff just opening up with their own personal experiences with their surgeries made my decision that much easier!!! I’ve recently also had decided to have a consult on Lipo,Botox and fillers and I am booked for my lipo procedure coming up in a few weeks and had my Botox and fillers done and they look amazing and natural!!! Thank you for giving me back my confidence and building my self esteem back up!! Keep up the great work Dr. Greenberg and staff !!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I loved my whole experience I had with Dr. Greenbergs office. The staff and the doctor were a pleasure to go through this experience with. Dr.G is very knowledgeable and gave me beautiful results. I will say I read other reviews about his rushed bedside manner but I will take the results I received over making a new best friend. I am now almost a year post-op from a breast lift and breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier. I hardly have any scars and I love the size. Aside from the surgery I also received Botox and juvederm about 3 months ago and still happy with the results.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I cannot thank this man enough!! I was (accidentally) hit in the face this past weekend. Obviously my face was going to be swollen and bruised but as the day progressed on Monday, my nose and face started swelling even more. At that point - I knew it was time to call Dr. Greenberg. I've been to Dr. Greenberg in the past for liposuction of my abdomen and flanks and both him and my results were amazing. I only trust him when it comes to ANYTHING, especially my face. So around 5pm I called the office frantic. The staff was super friendly, warm and welcoming AS USUAL! I totally did not expect to be seen on a Monday night last minute but to my surprise... Dr. Greenberg himself got on the phone, asked me a few questions and asked if I could come down to the Woodbury office. I was completely blown away! Once I was at the office, Dr. Greenberg took one look at me and knew something was off. Turns out - he was right. My nose was in fact fractured. It took him all of 2 mins to re-set and realign it. I looked immediately after and even with the swelling, it looks amazing and I can breathe! Such a relief! I now have a splint on it for 5 days which I've already gotten used to. I am so thankful for Dr. Greenberg and his staff. They've been so kind and accommodating. It's a good feeling to know you have someone you can count on to do the right thing and someone you can call in case if an emergency like this. I am beyond grateful!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Do not go to this rip off creep. Cost me $12,000 to undo his horrible "work". Not to mention his unethical money practices and his unwillingness to release my medical records. Stay away before you end up on Botched!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Greenberg is a hack. A dishonest google and web md educated hack.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg and his Greenberg girls ! They were absolutely amazing throughout my whole process and surgery! They took care of me from the minute I walked through the day and called me several times to see how I was! They will always get a referral from me!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Just got out of surgery yesterday and saw Dr.Greenberg today. I'm so happy with my results and the staff was so nice and helpful throughout the process! The Greenberg girls are a huge reason I keep coming back! Staff and Dr.Greenberg will always get my referral.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Greenberg! He and his staff were extraordinary throughout my entire procedure. From beginning to end, they literally went above and beyond in their care and I could not be more thrilled with the result. I did liposuction on my legs and thighs and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! An amazing group. Super professional. Can't thank them enough

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1988)