Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Do not go to this rip off creep. Cost me $12,000 to undo his horrible "work". Not to mention his unethical money practices and his unwillingness to release my medical records. Stay away before you end up on Botched!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Greenberg is a hack. A dishonest google and web md educated hack.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg and his Greenberg girls ! They were absolutely amazing throughout my whole process and surgery! They took care of me from the minute I walked through the day and called me several times to see how I was! They will always get a referral from me!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Just got out of surgery yesterday and saw Dr.Greenberg today. I'm so happy with my results and the staff was so nice and helpful throughout the process! The Greenberg girls are a huge reason I keep coming back! Staff and Dr.Greenberg will always get my referral.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Greenberg! He and his staff were extraordinary throughout my entire procedure. From beginning to end, they literally went above and beyond in their care and I could not be more thrilled with the result. I did liposuction on my legs and thighs and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! An amazing group. Super professional. Can't thank them enough

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I would recommend dr. Greenberg very highly to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. The outcome was fantastic. He really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Greenberg is the most kind and caring doctor. Unlike other plastic surgeons that just want to get your business and after surgery have their PA's deal with you , Dr. Greenberg sees you every time you go into his office. He is paitient and answers all your questions and concerns before and after surgery. I have had several procedures with Dr. Greenberg including a breat lift, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty and liposuction. He was amazing and I love the way I look. I recommend him to everyone he is the absolute best!!!!! His staff is also amazing. They all help and make you feel so comfortable. I went to 3 surgeons before choosing Dr. Greenberg and no one could compare to him or his staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I am a 60 yr old experienced RN and had a facelift with Dr Greenberg March 2017 with excellent results. I had very little pain, swelling, and bruising. I took 2wks off from work but I could have gone back sooner. The results are very natural but he managed to get rid of the stuff on my face/neck that bothered me. It seems that my face/neck look the way it used to when I was younger.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

The doctor and staff were all VERY nice, professional, and helpful at ALL times!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr Greenberg is soft spoken and has a great sense of humor. He always answers all my questions thoroughly and with patience. His staff is super friendly and always available to work with me on my ever changing calendar. I love it here and highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1988)