Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

I am very pleased with my procedure I would highly recommend Dr Greenberg. He is the best there is!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I am very pleased with my final results , Dr.greenberg is the best in my eyes and I can say he is one of a kind. With magic hands. All my friends and family can't believe the results and minimal scar or almost close to none from a full tummy tuck, and breast augmentation. I can say it has boosted my confidence back he gave me back the tummy and boobs I had before I had children but with a lot more sass . I recommend him to any one , Its a true statement with proof and wonderful results You will truly be satisfied with Dr.Greenberg's work and wonderful staff they make you feel like you're part The family ...I can't Thank you enough, I feel beautiful because of you Dr.Greenberg!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

This isn't a doctors office this is a factory and the results are terrible!! Don't waste your time unless you want to look like frankenscars

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are wonderful! I had a breast augmentation 2 years ago and could be happier with my results! Thank you Dr. Greenberg!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Greenberg is absolutely amazing. I came to him for a breast augmentation. My results were way beyond my expectations and I couldn't be happier!! Everyone in the office is helpful, always willing to answer any questions and incredibly nice and Dr. Greenberg is as well! Would and have recommended him to anytime who is looking for any type of cosmetic work done.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

The reputation of Dr.Greenberg and his staff is entirely accurate and well earned. There is no false hype about it. I went to Dr.G for breast augmentation and while I was unsure of the exact cup size I wanted, he listened to the description of the look and aesthetic I was aiming for and helped me achieve my goal. My end result was exactly what I was hoping for with literally less than 2 days of "downtime" post op. He and his staff are experts in their field and very kind and friendly through all phases of the process. Sometimes the office has a wait but it's not often. Shortly after my surgery, my sister also went to Dr.G for a mommy make over and she is ecstatic with her results.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I am very pleased with my final results , Dr.greenberg is the best in my eyes and I can say he is one of a kind ... All my friends and family can't believe the results and minimal scar or almost close to non From a tummy tuck. I can say it has boosted my confidence back he gave me back the tummy I had before I had children but with a lot more sass . I recommend him to any one , Its a true statement with proof and wonderful results You will truly be satisfied with Dr.Greenberg's work and wonderful staff they make you feel like you're part The family ...Thank you I feel beautiful because of you Dr.Greenberg!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Very happy with everything. Dr Greenberg is the best .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I went to Dr Greenberg for a breast lift, augmentation and lipo and I couldn't be happier with the results. I still can't believe how he was able to do the incisions on my breast and them be practically invisible. The staff have all been really nice and considering how busy his office is I've never waited very long to see him for my appointments. I would definitely see Dr Greenberg for any future procedures.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Overbooked,rushed once ur inside, same comment for everyone"you will be very happy" 2 surgeries later I'm still not and don't have all I paid for and was charged twice!!!!!

Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1988)