Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

I went to Dr. Greenberg after another plastic surgeon had done a liposuction procedure and left me with less then desirable results. Dr Greenberg listened to my concerns, spoke to me realistically what could done, how he would do, and what results could be expected. My procedure when exactly as he said it would, I feel.pretty again! His staff were extremely professional, knowledgeable, and caring. Even the anesthesiologis, himself called before and after my procedure. I would recommend Dr Greenberg for his expertise, skill, and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Very compassionate to my needs. Answered all questions thoroughly. Very calming atmosphere which helps greatly. Staff is knowledgeable and considerate. Will be back for sure!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Great help throughout the whole process, great whenever you have any questions or concerns! Made the process comfortable!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Greenberg sculpted away my daughter's extra skin after loosing 170 pounds. The results are truly amazing., and It has been life changing for my daughter. As a mother, I saw my daughter beautiful at 300 pounds; but not only is she gorgeous, but now she is radiant as well, and is healing beautifully, and ready to move forward with being a health and wellness coach. Thank you Dr. Greenberg, Dr. Nik and the entire staff ,who have been so supportive during this process( especially Pam and Chirstina as we had the most interaction with them). They have always been professional and available for any questions or concerns. This experience has far exceeded my expectations. Thank You!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Greenberg has blown me away with his talent! I went to him three weeks ago for a breast lift and implant., and Today they took my bandages and I started to tear up because i couldn't believe how AWESOME my breasts look and what a AMAZING job hedid on me!! He is very nice and very friendly, and every time I leave he always lets you know that u can call him at anytime with any problems or questions I may have! His staff is amazing!! Every single one of them Treats you very nice!! I defineitly recommend him to be your plastic surgeon!! Thank you Dr Greenberg for everything!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Greenberg! I had breast augmentation surgery. Recovery time was great. I had minimal pain and was able to do things within a few days. My scars healed really well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Greenberg to others. The staff were very kind and welcoming! One negative is wait time. It's a very busy office and at times I waited long to be seen. However, it's a good thing he's that busy!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I went there for breast augmentation, healing time was great, I was able to do things after 2 days with minimal pain and I am happy with my result physically although I wanted a bigger size. Other than that I'm happy, there's minimal scaring. U can not even see the scar, his work is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone. The only cons is the wait time in the office and sometimes it feels like he rushes during the exam. Otherwise I'm very happy. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I am very pleased with my procedure I would highly recommend Dr Greenberg. He is the best there is!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I am very pleased with my final results , Dr.greenberg is the best in my eyes and I can say he is one of a kind. With magic hands. All my friends and family can't believe the results and minimal scar or almost close to none from a full tummy tuck, and breast augmentation. I can say it has boosted my confidence back he gave me back the tummy and boobs I had before I had children but with a lot more sass . I recommend him to any one , Its a true statement with proof and wonderful results You will truly be satisfied with Dr.Greenberg's work and wonderful staff they make you feel like you're part The family ...I can't Thank you enough, I feel beautiful because of you Dr.Greenberg!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are wonderful! I had a breast augmentation 2 years ago and could be happier with my results! Thank you Dr. Greenberg!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp