Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Best doctor. Listens to everything you want. To target. Realistic doctor and made my breast the way I wanted

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Amazing staff super friendly and willing to help with anything they can! Was brought back within 5 minutes of arrival. Amazing doctor. He's a perfectionist and you won't be disappointed. Highly recommended doctor 😊

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr Greenberg is an artist!! I could not be happier with my results and have recommended him for 2 of my friends procedures. He is professional and a master of his craft.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Greenberg is a wonderful informative surgeon. He answered all of my questions and worries I had. I am Super Happy with my results. He is the Best Cosmetic surgeon on Long Island. I went to 4 consults at different Dr's and Dr Greenberg was by far the most experienced with the most verbal and written reviews . I recommend Dr. G to anyone planning on having any sort of procedure. He's The Best!! I Love My Results! Thank you Dr Greenberg .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I'm very happy with the results. He really cares and took the time to explain everything to me. I recommended him to my sister who just made an appointment!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I went to Dr. Greenberg after another plastic surgeon had done a liposuction procedure and left me with less then desirable results. Dr Greenberg listened to my concerns, spoke to me realistically what could done, how he would do, and what results could be expected. My procedure when exactly as he said it would, I feel.pretty again! His staff were extremely professional, knowledgeable, and caring. Even the anesthesiologis, himself called before and after my procedure. I would recommend Dr Greenberg for his expertise, skill, and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Very compassionate to my needs. Answered all questions thoroughly. Very calming atmosphere which helps greatly. Staff is knowledgeable and considerate. Will be back for sure!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Great help throughout the whole process, great whenever you have any questions or concerns! Made the process comfortable!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Greenberg sculpted away my daughter's extra skin after loosing 170 pounds. The results are truly amazing., and It has been life changing for my daughter. As a mother, I saw my daughter beautiful at 300 pounds; but not only is she gorgeous, but now she is radiant as well, and is healing beautifully, and ready to move forward with being a health and wellness coach. Thank you Dr. Greenberg, Dr. Nik and the entire staff ,who have been so supportive during this process( especially Pam and Chirstina as we had the most interaction with them). They have always been professional and available for any questions or concerns. This experience has far exceeded my expectations. Thank You!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Greenberg has blown me away with his talent! I went to him three weeks ago for a breast lift and implant., and Today they took my bandages and I started to tear up because i couldn't believe how AWESOME my breasts look and what a AMAZING job hedid on me!! He is very nice and very friendly, and every time I leave he always lets you know that u can call him at anytime with any problems or questions I may have! His staff is amazing!! Every single one of them Treats you very nice!! I defineitly recommend him to be your plastic surgeon!! Thank you Dr Greenberg for everything!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1988)