Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Ok so I’m now going On 2 weeks post lower-mid/ face and neck lift and I have to say how amazed I am with my incredible result. My experience was awesome from beginning to now. I chose Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery because I’ve worked in the industry for almost 25 years and had seen so very many of his patients with great results. Dr Greenberg and his staff explained every detail and answered all of my questions throughly ( I had many, and some were definitely silly) but he took the time to walk me through every step and addressed every concern. So far my experience has been exactly as was explained to me. I can’t begin to say how patient, caring and wonderful dr Greenberg and his staff have been. I had no bruising at all, minimal swelling and was back to work on day 3 of recovery. My result is beyond fantastic. It just looks so natural! Can barely find the incision and I can tell it will completely disappear very soon. I look exactly like me, just 10 years younger!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I don’t believe Dr. Greenberg or Dr. Nic have any idea how unprofessional and disorganized their office staff is. The office staff does a great job of protecting each other from being reported to the doctors—they do not allow patients to report mistreatment to the docs. If you demand to speak with the doctors the staff will give you the run around or tell you it isn’t possible. The staff will also make promises to submit paperwork and won’t, assure you your service is free or one price and then it isn’t free or there is a charge, or you will be promised follow up and never receive it. ASHLEY at this office is particularly unprofessional. I hope the doctors start paying attention to their administration.

Submitted October 26, 2018

Had first lipo procedure if flanks, inner/outer thighs in May 2017. I was left uneven and had imprints of the instrument used to suction the fat. I had a second preocedure on November 30th. My lower back is unsightly , uneven , he attempted to even out my thighs.. made it worse. I went from an active lifestyle to unable to complete simple tasks due to the 24/7 unbearable pain. I not only was left with permant distortion but the daily pain has ruined my life. I cannot go to the gym due to the pain, I lost my job as was unable to sit in front of the computer as the pain was and still is intolerable. He has cancelled my two appointments ... he knows he caused permanent damage!

Submitted March 7, 2018

I am 18 weeks post surgery and I am amazed with the results, I can’t stop looking at my eyes when I apply my eyeshadow. I have eyelids and my eyes look big again. Dr Greenberg has so much experience, he was the perfect choice. Alicia, his medical assistant, was so knowledgeable and helpful. She answered all my questions so thoroughly and honestly. I am very happy with my result and I expect to see even more improvement.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Can’t say enough great things about my experience with Dr. Greenberg and his staff!!! 4 years ago I decided to get my breast augmentation after I had my 3 kids . I wanted a natural look and that is what I received!!! With all the time Dr. Greenberg and his staff took with me and showing me the 3D imaging, before and after pictures and the staff just opening up with their own personal experiences with their surgeries made my decision that much easier!!! I’ve recently also had decided to have a consult on Lipo,Botox and fillers and I am booked for my lipo procedure coming up in a few weeks and had my Botox and fillers done and they look amazing and natural!!! Thank you for giving me back my confidence and building my self esteem back up!! Keep up the great work Dr. Greenberg and staff !!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I loved my whole experience I had with Dr. Greenbergs office. The staff and the doctor were a pleasure to go through this experience with. Dr.G is very knowledgeable and gave me beautiful results. I will say I read other reviews about his rushed bedside manner but I will take the results I received over making a new best friend. I am now almost a year post-op from a breast lift and breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier. I hardly have any scars and I love the size. Aside from the surgery I also received Botox and juvederm about 3 months ago and still happy with the results.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I cannot thank this man enough!! I was (accidentally) hit in the face this past weekend. Obviously my face was going to be swollen and bruised but as the day progressed on Monday, my nose and face started swelling even more. At that point - I knew it was time to call Dr. Greenberg. I've been to Dr. Greenberg in the past for liposuction of my abdomen and flanks and both him and my results were amazing. I only trust him when it comes to ANYTHING, especially my face. So around 5pm I called the office frantic. The staff was super friendly, warm and welcoming AS USUAL! I totally did not expect to be seen on a Monday night last minute but to my surprise... Dr. Greenberg himself got on the phone, asked me a few questions and asked if I could come down to the Woodbury office. I was completely blown away! Once I was at the office, Dr. Greenberg took one look at me and knew something was off. Turns out - he was right. My nose was in fact fractured. It took him all of 2 mins to re-set and realign it. I looked immediately after and even with the swelling, it looks amazing and I can breathe! Such a relief! I now have a splint on it for 5 days which I've already gotten used to. I am so thankful for Dr. Greenberg and his staff. They've been so kind and accommodating. It's a good feeling to know you have someone you can count on to do the right thing and someone you can call in case if an emergency like this. I am beyond grateful!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Do not go to this rip off creep. Cost me $12,000 to undo his horrible "work". Not to mention his unethical money practices and his unwillingness to release my medical records. Stay away before you end up on Botched!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg and his Greenberg girls ! They were absolutely amazing throughout my whole process and surgery! They took care of me from the minute I walked through the day and called me several times to see how I was! They will always get a referral from me!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Just got out of surgery yesterday and saw Dr.Greenberg today. I'm so happy with my results and the staff was so nice and helpful throughout the process! The Greenberg girls are a huge reason I keep coming back! Staff and Dr.Greenberg will always get my referral.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Greenberg received his college and medical degrees with highest distinction from George Washington University. He then completed his surgical training at the prestigious New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center. He further trained in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is board certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Greenberg is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). He is also an active member of the New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Nassau County Medical Society, and the American Medical Association.

• Spanish

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1988)

• Liposuction
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Arm lift
  • Brazilian Butt Lift
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Neck lift