You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Ratings

Always a wonderful experience to visit the office. Everyone is professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Greenberg has seen me everytime I have gone in and takes his time and is extremely pleasant. Very happy with everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

I've always wanted a breast augmentation as being an A cup all my life restricted me from wearing certain clothes. Finally at 48, I took the step and saw Dr. Greenberg . I actually scheduled the procedure that day and in two weeks went from a 32A to a 32D. Not only am I thrilled with how I look but now am able to buy all those clothes I couldn't . My only regret is not seeing Dr. Greenberg sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are absolutely wonderful , especially Jackie!!:). I can't wait to see Jackie in spa ! She has helped me to look my best and I always look forward to seeing her! She's the best! The doctors and staff are great too. They are so knowledgeable about skin care and treatments and are highly skilled!!! I would recommend this office to all!!! It's a life changer!:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Dr Greenberg was wonderful. He was very patient with all my questions and I am very happy with the results of my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Not everyone is happy with Dr. Greenberg but I'm very pleased with his services. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Thank God And thanks Dr. Greenberg. P.S. Keep up the good work!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Everyone was super sweet and helpful. Felt extremely comfortable and had a pleasurable experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

I needed a great deal of reconstruction on my chest, he is the boob God... I also got an infection but Dr Greenberg and his staff was so helpful and comforting through it all. It was all quick recovery and I'm so thankful for their patience and reliability. I'm very happy with my decision to come here. I have dissected their brains with questions and concerns and Dr Greenberg and his staff gave me the time and answers no matter how silly they may have been. I always recommend him to friends and family. Oh, and the office is beautiful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Dr. Greenberg actually saved my life because I had bad reactions to Restylane that another doctor injected me with. He took me under his care. He was very caring and compassionate. I'm glad I made the decision to come see him. I didn't have an appointment and he saw me immediately and realize it was an emergency.
God Bless Dr. Greenberg!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

I unfortunately was young and did not do my research. My rhinoplasty ruined my face. I now need a tip plasty. I also had an under eye bleph and he hallowed out my eyes terribly. I sought out a great second opinion who recommended I not do fat transfer due to it typically failing in this area. I am now stuck doing Restylane under my eyes now almost every 8 months. They second opinion called him a chop shop.

He should have his license taken away......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Stay Far Far away fro this guy! He only cares about taking your money! He is a monster and should not be trusted to operate on a rat let alone a human. He does not care about the patient or the out come of his work. Only thing he does care about is taking your money.
My breast are lopsided, areolas are Misshaped, I suffered infection to the 4 different incisions made around my areolas and under the breast. STAY FAR FAR away from this monster!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870025].votes_count ]]