Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg

Had my nose done by Dr. Greenberg and the results were better then i could imagine. He got rid of my bump on my nose and Angeled it accordong to how I wanted It. I'm only a couple of months out but he said it would be even better once the final healed!' Thank you!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr. Greenberg is the best! Had a tummy tuck November 2016 after only 4 months it is looking awesome! Getting fractora laser done next. The office staff is the best. Everyone there is so polite and kind.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Been coming to Dr. Greenberg for years for Botox! does such a great job and worth every dollar. I tried other doctors in the past and no-one injects like him. The best part of it all is that he has you come back in a week to make sure everything is ok and if you need a touch up he will do it free of charge. My past doctor never did that for me. He is a little pricey but worth it!! even my husband comes to him!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Amazing plastic surgeon ! Came to him 10 years ago for a tummy tuck and breast implants and he did an amazing job then. Recently did a breast lift and the results are fabulous ! I'm 42 and I have never looked better thanks in large part to dr Greenberg !

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are truly amazing ! I had a breast lift and implants done in his Woodbury office ! From the beginning consultation to after the procedure Dr Greenberg and his staff were caring , helpful , informative and they made this whole experience for me a pleasure ! His office is beautiful , clean and comfortable ! I would recommend him to everyone ! The best part is he did a PERFECT, AMAZING job on my breasts ! Thank you Dr Greenberg and all the staff for making this such an amazing experience and giving me the exact results I wanted !

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Greenberg has an amazing staff and is an amazing surgeon/ artist. Last June 2015, Dr.Greenberg had preformed lipo on 3 different areas on my body,,and my results are fantastic and I have never been more happy. Which is why I knew I could trust him with my next problem area, an inner thigh lift. I just had the surgery a week ago and already the results are incredible and I am very happy. I would absolutely highly recommend Dr. Greenberg.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The most amazing experience. I was a first timer to cosmetic surgery and Dr Greenberg was so amazing. He made me feel so comfortable and the work turned out so amazing. I will always use him for any future work and highly recommend him to anyone looking to have any type of work done.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Greenberg and his entire staff are amazing! Had a consult for breast reduction surgery on a Monday and Dr Greenberg was able to perform the surgery that same week! I am over the moon with the results! Life changing for me! His assistants and office staff were extremely friendly and answered all my questions. This was an amazing experience!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Great experience, walking into the office the front staff is very welcoming and accommodating. Dr Greenberg is officiant and talented. Felt comfortable from beginning to end. Highly recommend his work.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

When you walk into the office you just know your in the right place! Dr. Greenberg did a great job at decorating the place. Its every girls dream. The Women there are very professional and stunning. I felt a little embarrassed going in there but the ladies put me at ease. When i first met Dr. Greenberg he was friendly and welcoming and listening to my concerns. It made me feel better about coming in to him for a procedure. I mean this is elective surgery we are talking about. After my procedure the Nurse Allison kept in touch with me to insure I was doing well. If that's not great service I don't know what is. I couldnt be more happy with my results and the way they took care of you! They made me feel like I was apart of the staff!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my nose done by Dr. Greenberg and the results were better then i could imagine. He got rid of my bump on my nose and Angeled it accordong to how I wanted It..."

March 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg is the best! Had a tummy tuck November 2016 after only 4 months it is looking awesome! Getting fractora laser done next. The office staff is the ..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been coming to Dr. Greenberg for years for Botox! does such a great job and worth every dollar. I tried other doctors in the past and no-one injects like him. T..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing plastic surgeon ! Came to him 10 years ago for a tummy tuck and breast implants and he did an amazing job then. Recently did a breast lift and the resul..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg and his staff are truly amazing ! I had a breast lift and implants done in his Woodbury office ! From the beginning consultation to after the pr..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg has an amazing staff and is an amazing surgeon/ artist. Last June 2015, Dr.Greenberg had preformed lipo on 3 different areas on my body,,and my re..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most amazing experience. I was a first timer to cosmetic surgery and Dr Greenberg was so amazing. He made me feel so comfortable and the work turned out so ..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greenberg and his entire staff are amazing! Had a consult for breast reduction surgery on a Monday and Dr Greenberg was able to perform the surgery that sam..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, walking into the office the front staff is very welcoming and accommodating. Dr Greenberg is officiant and talented. Felt comfortable from beg..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you walk into the office you just know your in the right place! Dr. Greenberg did a great job at decorating the place. Its every girls dream. The Women th..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say, your first impression about an office is how you're greeted. We were greeted with smiles, professionalism, and helpful knowledge. I can't say e..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far one of the greatest doctors offices Inhave ever been to! The staff is so unbelievably helpful and nice. They truly make you feel like family. I keep purc..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the best place ! Coming from someone who does not like dr offices. I have never felt more comfortable ! The time he takes an the work he does is ama..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely amazing doctor. Does great work, I feel like a brand new woman. I recommend him to anybody wanting to look amazing! "

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg had done my breast and I'm obsessed . I feel so confident! I was really insecure because I was small with small breast and now I have cleavage and..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had lipo done and let me tell you that you would never know. The scars are barely there and i feel amazing!! When i first woke up i was in pain but its worth it..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 prior breast augmentation surgeries. I came to Dr Greenberg for my correction after a botch job. I am amazed with my results just after 24 hours of my s..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg is amazing! I had some sun spots on my hand and I came in to see him for it. He recommended that I see Jackie in the spa. She took care of me and ..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I get my lip injections done by Dr.Greenberg every 6 months. So far I've been done twice. My results have been amazing. Every one asks if I have done something..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg and his staff are outstanding! I was a patient a year ago and they still follow up to check on me and the progress of my procedure. I have read so..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ladies please be careful he is a liar goes after your insurance company if your having a tummy tuck he say you have a hernia that needs to be correct THATS A LI..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He did a botch job on my breasts and now I am scarred for life. He doesn't listen or care about your concerns. Please stay away. All of these positive reviews a..."

December 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my breast done and was very happy with my results. Dr Greenberg gave me the size I wanted. I didn't want anyone to know I had work done and you can't even t..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg is great. The office is beautiful and clean. The staff is wonderful Highly recommend "

November 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have to attest what an amazing surgeon Dr. Greenberg is and his staff as well ... he is honest and forthright and I walked in thinking ok...things will be ok...."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best thing I ever did in my life! Extremely happy with the results . My confidence has been changed! He's very attentive and made sure I was very happy with th..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg is fantastic! I am so happy with my results . He has definitely dominated New York In his field. I recommend him to anyone who needs a makeover...."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am completely sastified with Dr. Greenberg's work. I love what he did and so does my husband, I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone looking for breas..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am never disappointed when I go to Dr. Greenbergs office for my injections! Dr. Greenberg always makes me feel great when I am there. I feel comfortable discu..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my breast augmentation with dr. Greenberg, The staff was both knowledgable and professional. I felt extremely comfortable with all of the staff m..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Greenberg to have Restyline under eye rejuvenation approximately 1 year ago and hesitated to have procedure done because of fear of some negative ..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had such an amazing experiance at the woodbury office. The office is absolutely beautiful!! Dr Greenberg was so extremely caring and kind I felt so comfortabl..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love dr greenberg. He did a fantastic job !!!! I will be returning for more procedures "

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my results. The staff is extremely helpful. Dr Greenberg and staff are very informative. Definitely recommend Him"

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. G provides a great service, he had a caring and knowledgeable staff, and he just works magic with me."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a wonderful experience to visit the office. Everyone is professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Greenberg has seen me everytime I have gone in and takes his ..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've always wanted a breast augmentation as being an A cup all my life restricted me from wearing certain clothes. Finally at 48, I took the step and saw Dr. ..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg and his staff are absolutely wonderful , especially Jackie!!:). I can't wait to see Jackie in spa ! She has helped me to look my best and I alway..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greenberg was wonderful. He was very patient with all my questions and I am very happy with the results of my surgery. "

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not everyone is happy with Dr. Greenberg but I'm very pleased with his services. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Thank God And thanks Dr. Greenberg. P.S...."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was super sweet and helpful. Felt extremely comfortable and had a pleasurable experience "

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I needed a great deal of reconstruction on my chest, he is the boob God... I also got an infection but Dr Greenberg and his staff was so helpful and comforting ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg actually saved my life because I had bad reactions to Restylane that another doctor injected me with. He took me under his care. He was very carin..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I unfortunately was young and did not do my research. My rhinoplasty ruined my face. I now need a tip plasty. I also had an under eye bleph and he hallowed o..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay Far Far away fro this guy! He only cares about taking your money! He is a monster and should not be trusted to operate on a rat let alone a human. He does ..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I believe everybody who wrote nice stuff about him either works for him friends with him or his family. I had the worst experience of my life. I had a tummy tu..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I cannot express my gratitude for the professionalism and courtesy that was extended to me from start to finish. I have been waiting for well over 20 years to..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I must say this has been the BEST experience I have EVER had! Having THREE children and having this be the ONLY thing that I ever wanted done for myself .....h..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my results!! The staff was very informative and I felt very comfortable with them. They say they are there if you need them and they definitely..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience! I would recommend everyone here! The staff is so nice and everyone knows your name! Love it. Great results!!"

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg's work is amazing. He has made me look natural and feel confident again. I would absolutely recommend him and his office. "

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greenberg is the best. I am very happy I decided to go to him im truly happy with my breast lift. he made me feel comfortable and so did his staff, will def..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I failed to mention earlier that my sister drove from PA, I drove from NJ. Totally worth the trip. Dr.Greenberg is so down to earth. His staff is so sweet. We a..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My sister and I visited Dr.Greenberg yesterday. He is a sweet , caring, funny man. Would definitely recommend him and are looking forward to our next visit.."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "very happy with my procedure....was nervous but all came out as promised!"

June 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely happy with dr Greenberg and his staff . He's Very committed to your happiness ... Realistic and honest at consultation and always available post op fo..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg is the best plastic surgeon hands down!! He gave me the Breast I always wanted.. Sometimes there is a little bit of a wait but he's worth it.. I g..."

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.greenbergcosmeticsurgery.com/about-us/woodbury". Address has been updated from "None" to "160 Crossways Park Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15163644200".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Overated doctor with horrible bed side manner. So full of himself. Reminded me of a pushy used car salesman."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love going into the office!! The office is beautiful.. Dr. Greenberg is the best of the best and I'm very happy with my results!! "

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I completely disagree with some of the other reviews left below me.. Dr greenberg is wonderful. He put implants UNDER the muscle and i had minimal pain. My brea..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greenberg is fabulous. I have been to his office for breast lift, tummy tuck, lipid and will definitely return for others work (my face) I look great and f..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went for consultation waited and filled out my paperwork . Went back to exam room dr hoshander spent 15-20 min examining and explaining best way for breast lift..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was the worst doctor. He did a botch job on my breasts and was beyond rude once he got my money. He never even looked me in the eye. He put implants..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greenberg is an amazing Doctor!!!! I recently had a tummy tuck and I am extremely happy with my results. It has been life changing. His entire staff is prof..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do NOT go here. First of all I knew what kind of environment this was when you pull up and it looks like a bad modern disco with tacky decor everywhere. The "do..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I tend to be a perfectionist. Any plastic surgery and I'm the one to say afterwards but what about this and that. I will find something that is not to my liking..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This was a wonderful experience from the consult to post op. Dr Greenberg did a fabulous job and his staff is great!! I highly recommend him!"

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had liposuction with Dr. Greenberg and couldn't be happier. I've never received so many compliments in my life! And the best part is - no one at work..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greenberg is amazing! I felt so down before I came to his office for an entire mommy makeover which consisted, for me, of a tummy tuck, an armlift, lipo of m..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg and his staff are the best!!!!!!!!"

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am satisfied with my results thus far. He worked magic !! He did a revision from another doctor and will be recommend friends and family to dr greenberg"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had my nose done recently and the staff and Dr. G were amazing!!! The courtesy and professionalism of Dr. G and his goes unmatched!! They were extremely helpf..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love my nose !! The dr and anesthesiologist were great and followed up with me to make sure I was okay. I had a really great experience."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation surgery from Dr. Greenberg and I am beyond pleased with my results. They look natural and he cares deeply for his patients. His staff ..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I get my injections from Dr Greenberg and they look natural and it lasts a long time. I would recommend Dr Greenberg as a doctor."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my upper and lower eye lids done by dr greenberg a little over a year ago. i couldn't be happier with them! I am amazed at how many years it took off of m..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was extremely satisfied with my surgery and all my visits to Dr Greenberg's office .Dr. Greenberg took his time in explaining what will be done with my su..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was at tentative and friendly. I'm extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I came to Dr. Greenberg from two referrals and I'm so happy I did."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man hasthe patience of a saint. he has done a couple of procedures on me in between his kind nature and his staff I go back for a million more. He's a perf..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my breast augmentation done a year ago and I'm totally pleased!!! Best decision I've ever made. The office staff was very helpful and knowledgeable and ans..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Each time I visited Dr Greenberg I have had excellent care and prompt accurate service. I had a Tummy Tuck in October with a good response. Healing is on goin..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg has been doing my injections since 2003. I look natural and so young! My closest friends and family don't know I get injections they just ask how ..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Greenberg's many times! I have had my implants done by a different doctor originally and they came out TERRIBLE! thankfully, doctor ..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased to comment on this site. My experience with Dr. Greenberg and his staff has been awesome!!! I have not only been a patient once but two times..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Greenberg and his staff!!! 2 years ago he did my breast implants and lift and I am super happy with the results. When people find out that I have impla..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "i dont have anything bad to say about Dr Greenberg and his staff. this whole experience has been easy and comfortable. my results are even better than I exprec..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg and his staff are truly knowledgeable and caring professionals. I had surgery four months ago and I couldn't be happier with the results and th..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my nose looks amazing! i am so happy. I have since sent my mother and 2 best friends in to see Dr. Greenberg."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. No complaints. Would recommend to anyone !!"

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr greenberg has done my tummy tuck the best result I am so happy"

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff was so helpful and knowledgable i called dr greenberg at 4AM because i was so nervous and he didnt even get mad at me! he answered all of my questions an..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was exceptionally patience, critically realistic with expectations. Very pleased with result of 5 day post op. How grateful I feel to have found Dr. Greenber..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My whole experience here with Dr. Greenberg and staff has been wonderful. Staff is extremely helpful and very kind. I had my surgery about a month ago (Brest a..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is EXCELLENT and very accommodating. Would recommend anyone to the office"

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to this doctor for my tummy tuck, my rhinoplasty, as well as my lipo suction and I couldn't be happier! the entire staff was amazing, Dr greenberg was so..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was scheduled to see Dr. Greenberg for a consultation, but his staff did not bother to book me in to see him. I travelled from out of town for my initial comp..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is great doctor whose expertise on certain procedures above approach. Breast augmentation the best in the country."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to him by a relative of mine. Horrible results. The wait time to see him is so ridiculous and when he finally steps into the room, he literally t..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "went to greenburg for a consult and felt like I was being given a sales pitch. Staff was stuck up and rude. Was seen by his assistant who was too young and sh..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is here to rip you all off! Guess what it happened to me! Two years ago I got a tummy tuck done and HE MESSED IT UP!!!! The scar is so visible, when I ..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful, he and his staff should be investagated and brought up on charges. he has bimbos come in to see you with no medical degree and they pull product, he com..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff is usually rushed by Greenberg, so it feels like everyone in the office is pressed for time. I waited for over an hour for my BA to begin -- it starte..."

October 3, 2014