Ratings for Dr. Earl M. Gordon

Dr. Gordon is truly the most dedicated, knowledgable and caring doctor I have ever had. He diagnosed me with a condition that others had missed for several years and probably added years to my life as a result. I will always be very grateful for his expertise and determination to make me well again. His office works efficiently and his staff are helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

A doctor that actually listens to his patients! Genuinely cares what is best for you. A rare gem.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr Earl m. Gordon put his staff first before patient, turn down patient because family member was concerned

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr Gordon is a truly great Doctor! Super nice and called me same day with my test results and even took my call LIVE the next AM 15 because I was worried about a new issue! Also, I hadn't seen him in 11 years and he fit me in the NEXT DAY after calling in for a sick appointment. Turns out I have the flu and bronchitis and I'm getting better with the meds he gave me. Thank You Doc!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

A truly great Doctor who takes time to talk with you, listen to you and follows through with calls-the best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

The best doctor I have ever had the privilege to see. He is meticulous in his caring, sensitivity and knowledge. I am in the medical profession and would not trust my health to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

it is great that he does not shove antibiotics down your throat each time you have a cough. I LOVE him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

one of the best doctors you will ever have. A Doctors Doctor. Staff is great too. Dr. Gordon is both knowledable and caring of his patients. I have been seeing Dr. Gordon for over 15 years - and guess what - I am healthy because of Dr. Earl Gordon

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Unbelievable doctor. Goes above and beyond for his patients. Very thorough and honest. Can not recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

You just do not find caring, sensitive, informed doctors like this anymore. Gordon goes above and beyond what his job requires of him--he is sensitive and intuitive and truly cares about his patient's welfare. His keen listening and ability to put togethe

flag | Submitted February 20, 2004

Dr. Earl M. Gordon's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1976)

Kaiser-Permanente