Ratings for Dr. Stuart M. Rosenblum

I am shocked by negative reviews about this Dr.,his Clinical, or Staff. It is not an Anastesiologists job to diagnose medical conditions. It is their job to treat symptoms. Dr. Rosenblum makes decisions based on the recommendations of the SPECIALISTS in the medical conditions that he is treating the symptoms of. It sounds like your referring specialist had concerns which Dr. Rosenblum addressed. If I were you, I would get a second opinion from the specialist that referred me; not blame the specialist that is focused on symptoms only. I realize how difficult it is to live in chronic pain; I do myself. You go from being a credible professional to feeling worthless and judged by society. Self judgement being the worst. I have never felt judged or labeled in this clinic, by it's staff or it's physicians. I even asked staff members if they have difficulties working with chronic pain patients. They honestly answered that they were trained in school to judge pain patients as drug seekers BUT after seeing first hand the caution and attention Dr. rosenblum's uses with his patients they believe in his pain management interventions. I have never seen an over medicated patient in Dr. rosenblum's office or been treated like a "drug seeker." And the staff always addresses me by my first name; even though I only have appointments every three months. At each appointment Dr. Rosenblum's asks me if I believe I am over medicated and inquires about my feelings of usefulness and physical mobility. He is kind, direct and honest even when asking difficult questions. I have never seen a patient crying in his office and his staff IS ALWAYS calm and courteous. I believe that the Dr. Sets the tone for his staff; Anastieologists N.W. Is the calmest most professionally run medical office I have ever been to, including the one I managed myself. If you have experienced problems, I suggest you get to the root of the source instead of blaming the person treating that is only responsible for your symptoms: perhaps it is they who have lost confidence in you. I would never blame a person in pain for there symptoms: in the same spirit, I would never blame the person treating my pain for the recommendations or restrictions indicated by my diagnostic specialist. In conclusion, Dr. Rosenblum not only treats my symptoms; he HELPS me judge MYSELF less for having them. And I have complete confidence in Dr. Rosenblum's concern over me presenting myself in society as over medicated. He is a life saver.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have seen him for over 4 years now. I have never had ANY troubles with him ever! Nobody has ever been as understanding as him or caring. He has excellent bed side manners and he takes terrific care of me!! He doesn't over medicate me or under medicate. Maybe I'm just lucky I have the right cocktail that works? But I truly adore this man and I'm very thankful for him! ~ Shannon Pantekoek :)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I trusted and believed in this doctor for years.. He's never had a good bedside manner but was so helpful until I was diagnosed w/a terrible, lifelong, incurable disease. He blew it off as if he could care less. I'm in tremendous pain. Over the years he's left me over medicated or under medicated. I'm in agony and he has the nerve to ask if I'd drug screen. Yes I will absolutely! My disease causes all kinds of symptoms that he obviously has not educated himself on. I left heart broken w/less meds then coming in. I'll never understand why/what happened but as Donald trump would say, you're fired! This saddens me greatly but he had me on 7 controlled substances at one point. I'm in more pain than I've ever suffered and now on no meds due to the agony in my heart.

Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Rosemblum is probably the best pain specialist I have ever met. I had real bad problems in my back and after six months with him, I have recovered. His bedside manner is great and he takes all the time needed to answer all of my quesitons. I rate him a clear 10!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Rosenblum can be friendly. He knows what he is doing. When it comes to talking about your pain that's were he is really bad. He makes you say what he wants to hear. I have left his office crying for the last time. I think I have left crying at least 6 times. If you feel you need a doctor that you can talk too don't go to him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Stuart M. Rosenblum's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1980)