Ratings for Dr. Jeff Kover

One doc with three offices, two of which I've been to, one of which is dirty (Riverside) and another which is just disgusting (Gahanna). There's a sign in the Gahanna office making an excuse for how nasty the tools look (note: my new denstist has tools without rust - no sign needed lol). He did my crown while doing work on another patient, zipping from one room to another. Revealed the replacement tooth -in the middle- of prepping the chipped one, putting a mirror to my mid-operation face and saying "is the color good? i won't put it in unless you like it." Yeah like I'm going to have an eye for aesthetics at this point lol. Waiting rooms are lined with ads for cosmetic procedures. Didn't explain why I needed a crown very well. Another time, he filled a cavity then sent me to a specialist for pain I phoned in. The specialist kept saying "no he needs to look at it." During that cavity procedure I would say OUCH and he just wouldn't answer instead of adding novicaine. Bad news.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007