Ratings for Dr. Mark Poulin

He is a good dorc tor. Aaron as him jikim oops va the company

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

A great doctor! He managed my problems after several other MDs couldn't, and was very helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Excellent health professional. Very respectful, great listener and translates his explanations well in layman's terms. I'm finally getting the help and attention needed with him. Very satisfied so far.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

He is an excellent doctor, very patient, and caring. Very knowledable.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Très bon médecin (et je suis exigeante). Très gentil et patient. A pris le temps de bien m'expliquer. Il parle très bien français, et très clairement en anglais. Je suis vraiment soulagée d’être tombée sur un médecin comme lui.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Been going a number of years to see him. He diagnosed my apnea and refereed me to appropriate sources for testing and then a machine. He followed diligently my declining hearing with regular six month checks ups and now I have to use hearing aids. He still sees me every saix months for a check up an the inevitable ear cleaning. I have refereed various friends and relatives to him and are all very very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

A 5 star doctor all the way. Talk about a physician who knows exactly what he's doing. I was diagnosed with upper respiratory tract infection however my ears still felt plugged. I went to see him and he took the time to explain why my ears felt blocked. He listens, is super friendly and is capable of calming you down when you are really worried about your health issues. My mother and my husband have seen him in past years and he has helped all of us tremendously. Thanks, Dr. Poulin!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Excellent ENT. I highly recommend him. He's helpful, listens well and seems to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

It was my first visit to Dr Poulin with a classical blocked nose/hearing loss/tinnitus condition, and I left his office with a Wow! He listened carefully, examined my nose/ears thoroughly, explained everything about allergies and possible chronic infection, even voice recorded his conclusion in front of me. The pharmacist downstairs told me he helped patients that saw other ORLs without success. You just cannot help to love the guy after 5 minutes, he should give conferences to other doctors (heck, to anyone) on how to WOW patients. SVP ne vous laissez pas influencer par le commentaire hyper nul du 18 janvier 2015, j'ai échangé en anglais avec Dr Poulin mais je suis certain que son français est très acceptable. Tous les 5 sur 5 que vous voyez ci-dessous sont mérités.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Medecin hyper nul , il ne s'est meme pas interessé a mon probleme , il m'a envoyé balader en 3mn , alors que j'attendais ce rendez vous depuis des mois ,j'ai remarqué qu' il a fait passé 5 patients en 30 mn ...en plus je me demande qu'est ce qu'il fait a Quebec alors qu'il ne sait meme pas composer une phrase en francais , imaginez comment il peut comprendre un patient francophone ou le contraire

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015