Ratings for Dr. Mark Poulin

I went there to double check my health problem with him and what I understood he is way better than the other specialist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Very comforting and knowledgable doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr Poulin did not listen to the actual problem of my wife . She was suffering from a sinus inverted papeloma which was suppose to be detected fairly quickly it had time to turn into a squamous Cell carcinoma and it took my wife of 30 years in 11 months . So Dr Poulin missed diagnosed her completely . For those that go see him please force the issue that you want a MRI done if the first time of anti biotic don’t work don’t let him repete the treatment over.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Very good doctor nice and there for you well at need

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr Poulin is an amazing doctor who truly puts your mind at ease the moment you walk into his office. He is very knowledgeable, thorough and has a great sense of humour. He also gave me some great sightseeing and restaurant suggestions for my upcoming trip to Prague ! If you are looking for the best ENT doctor, look no further. Dr Poulin is the best!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I went to see Dr Poulin for a burning sensation on my tongue. I was very worried

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I just wish there were more doctors like Dr. Mark Poulin. Very competent! Very professional! Kind!..................... Always ready to listen to the patient in order to accommodate him or her. Thank you for being you!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

After trying out other ENTs regarding my chronic sinus inflammation, Mark Poulin was able to quickly diagnose me, prescribe exactly what I needed, took the time to explain exactly what was happening, and is as hospitable and kind as one can be. A real pleasure to be around and funny!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Amazing, fabulous, exceptional.... Highly recommended. To start with, the staff is amazing, helpful and very polite. Dr. Poulin, is punctual and takes his time, makes you feel comfortable and explains thoroughly. Our medical system needs people like Dr. Poulin.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

He knows what he's doing. Am incredible person. Takes the time to make you feel comfortable and explains everything without you feeling rushed. The world needs more Mark Poulins.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017