Ratings for Dr. Mark Poulin

Excellent doctor. Took the time explaining us why my wife is vulnerable to sinus infections and answered all our questions. 5 stars

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Just the person you can trust with your hearing . I know I get good honest straight forward advice. Its like going to see a friend with a delicate problem . Hearing loss to me is a very big thing and having trouble accepting the fact . But Dr. Poulin makes the big difference.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

The best doctor I have ever met. He performed a camera test - inserting through my nose - I was very terrified but he made it so easy and relaxed. No pain at all, even no feeling as such. He explained everything in detail and spoke the common person language, avoiding technicalities and making it easy to relate with everyday routine. His use of words to appreciate, clam and support the patients are just tooooo good. A thorough gentleman. I would say. People like him should go in medical profession to make their patients lives easier and better; he works with his heart, not only head!!! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Excellent médecin qui vous écoute et on le sent près des gens. Pour lui, la médecine est une vocation. J'avais un très sérieux problème d'otite permanent à une oreille dû à une malformation. Il a réglé ma solution dès la 1re visite puisqu'il savait exactement quoi faire contrairement à d'autres médecins. Ensuite, il offre le suivi pour s'assurer que tout est parfait. Il s'exprime très bien en français même si je suis bilingue.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Mark Poulin is among the top 3 doctors I have ever met, and I have met a few. He was effective and thorough in his evaluation of my case, his attitude was extremely friendly and compassionate (rare, very rare...), he answered all my questions, including on topics that were not strictly related to the specific problem I had. No rushing, no arrogance. He even called me back after an ultrasound that had shown no issue, just to make sure that everything was really in order. This doctor, unlike many others, seems to sincerely love his job and he even seems to enjoy interacting with patients as human beings. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Absolutely amazing doctor. I've seen 3 other ENT's before him and none held a candle to the experience I had with Dr. Poulin. Really great, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

He is a good dorc tor. Aaron as him jikim oops va the company

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

A great doctor! He managed my problems after several other MDs couldn't, and was very helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Excellent health professional. Very respectful, great listener and translates his explanations well in layman's terms. I'm finally getting the help and attention needed with him. Very satisfied so far.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

He is an excellent doctor, very patient, and caring. Very knowledable.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015