Ratings for Dr. Mark Poulin

I just wish there were more doctors like Dr. Mark Poulin. Very competent! Very professional! Kind!..................... Always ready to listen to the patient in order to accommodate him or her. Thank you for being you!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

After trying out other ENTs regarding my chronic sinus inflammation, Mark Poulin was able to quickly diagnose me, prescribe exactly what I needed, took the time to explain exactly what was happening, and is as hospitable and kind as one can be. A real pleasure to be around and funny!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Amazing, fabulous, exceptional.... Highly recommended. To start with, the staff is amazing, helpful and very polite. Dr. Poulin, is punctual and takes his time, makes you feel comfortable and explains thoroughly. Our medical system needs people like Dr. Poulin.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

He knows what he's doing. Am incredible person. Takes the time to make you feel comfortable and explains everything without you feeling rushed. The world needs more Mark Poulins.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

C'est le seul qui vient a bout de mon mal d'oreille. Merci

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Mari Poulin was by far the kindest and warm doctor I have yet to encounter. Answered all my questions with no rush, and even took the extra time to re examine my ears before leaving. Highly recommend, simply based on his ability to make a patient feel safe and comfortable in his presence.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Excellent doctor. Took the time explaining us why my wife is vulnerable to sinus infections and answered all our questions. 5 stars

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Just the person you can trust with your hearing . I know I get good honest straight forward advice. Its like going to see a friend with a delicate problem . Hearing loss to me is a very big thing and having trouble accepting the fact . But Dr. Poulin makes the big difference.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

The best doctor I have ever met. He performed a camera test - inserting through my nose - I was very terrified but he made it so easy and relaxed. No pain at all, even no feeling as such. He explained everything in detail and spoke the common person language, avoiding technicalities and making it easy to relate with everyday routine. His use of words to appreciate, clam and support the patients are just tooooo good. A thorough gentleman. I would say. People like him should go in medical profession to make their patients lives easier and better; he works with his heart, not only head!!! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Excellent médecin qui vous écoute et on le sent près des gens. Pour lui, la médecine est une vocation. J'avais un très sérieux problème d'otite permanent à une oreille dû à une malformation. Il a réglé ma solution dès la 1re visite puisqu'il savait exactement quoi faire contrairement à d'autres médecins. Ensuite, il offre le suivi pour s'assurer que tout est parfait. Il s'exprime très bien en français même si je suis bilingue.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016