Ratings for Dr. Valerie Taylor

Didn't really seem to listen to what I was saying. Assumed because I "Seemed happier" one day that that meant her treatment (upping my meds over and over) was working, even though that day may have been an anomaly. Upped my meds that had stopped working... never suggested changing them. Offered to put me in some group and never followed through. Would tell me to book in 2 weeks but there would be no appointments for 4 weeks. She also seemed horribly depressed herself. She had 15 mins for my appointments so I imagine even if she could help... the hospital/ healthcare system doesn't give her the time and resources to do it.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. V Taylor does not work in Hamilton. There are 2 other Dr. Taylor psychiatrists in Hamilton. I think you may have the wrong one.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I am looking for a psychiatrist. not sure if she is good, she seems to be getting very different reviews. anyone has her contact details?

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Doesn't care about patients and treats you like garbage - like she's smarter than you and gets mad very easily - not easy to talk to. She thinks she knows it all

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

This is the third psychiatrist I have seen and the only one finally able to help.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Genuine and empathetic when hearing my issues. Gave several new ways to look at the problems I was facing and made me feel like she was there for me in the future. I would recommend any doctor that makes you feel cared about.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

not caring, only said 2 words to me and looked up at me once!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Does not care about patients and does not care about patients

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

I've seen this doctor twice and have found her to be very discriminating, assuming and accusing me that I was on drugs which I know was only because of the way I looked and because the effects from my medication, and also because I am on disability. I would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr. Taylor has been the best psychiatrist I have ever had, and I have had many. She is very caring, extremely intelligent, and I would recommend her without hesitation to any person with a mood disorder. She doesn't win research grants, awards or is the head of the clinic for nothing.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009