Ratings for Dr. James W. McLeod

Dr. McLeod did an amazing job with my son's wisdom teeth removal. I had not swelling, no pain, and not complications. I have never heard or seen anyone experience such ease with having all for wisdom teeth being pulled at once. Thank you Dr. McLeod and your staff. Awesome job. Margaret Gustavson, LMFT

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

The best oral surgeon in this area. Our family has used his services multiple times. Minimal swelling, pain, or down time after surgery. Extremely knowledgeable.Painless procedures.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I had a very good experience with Dr. McLeod. He did a few extractions getting me ready for braces. He was very knowledgeable regarding an uncommon allergy I have to some anesthesia. His technique was awesome, and left me with only minor soreness the next day. There was absolutely no pain. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr McLeod is an incredible, incredible surgeon. Even if you need a wisdom tooth removed or if you need jaw surgery, go to him! He knows his stuff and did an excellent job on my jaw surgery. His staff is friendly and really cares about the patients.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008