Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Fuselier

My kids and I have been going to her for years and have had no issues.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Michelle Fuselier is the best doctor I have ever sought medical treatment or advise from. She has my unmitigated trust. Dr. Gary Davis maintains his chiropractic care in conjunction and the two make an incredible team. The focus of her treatment is often on not only the symptoms but the cause of the symptoms and treating the cause rather than providing mere symptomatic treatment. I love this and I love the way she cares about the patient on a personal level. The support staff consists of "Debbie" who coordinates the scheduling with the utmost professionalism and kindness. What I find more comforting is that Debbie is also an RN, which often times has permitted me to call and ask for simple advise in regard to family illness. Any time I have been in need of immediate attention, Dr. Fuselier has made time in the schedule to see me. If I could give her a rating higher than five stars I would. She has worked with my family members who do not have health insurance and is very reasonable!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I refuse to leave this practice. I have been a patient of Dr Fusilier for almost ten years! She is kind, caring, knowledgable and just amazing. I actually moved and now travel two hours for an appt. She is one of a kind and has a fabulous staff!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Fuselier is an extremely good doctor. She listens to her patients and works with you to develop a treatment that is right for you. She also explains things to you, instead of just glossing over everything. She has been my doctor for over a year now, and I have yet to be dissatisfied!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

I love the office it's small but the atmosphere is very comforting. The staff is very friendly unlike a lot of doctor/dentist offices that I have been to. Dr. Fuselier seems very nice and helpful. She explains things to give you a better understanding and overal she is knowledgeable. She is now my new DOC!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Fuselier is excellent--I found her to be very knowledgable and a very careful listener. She treats the whole patient, not just lab values. Small but soothing office, great staff that care about their patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

I felt she was professional and attentive, but seemed very inexperienced.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Extremely helpful and available for comments, concerns and questions. Fabulous bedside manner, and checks her diagnoses with online clinical guidelines. Willing to research odd diagnoses to make sure you go to the right specialist, and is willing to spend more than five minutes going over medical history. Interested in cotreating with the patient.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Michelle L. Fuselier's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)