Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Dilla

Dr. Dilla relocated and I miss seeing her. Hard to find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Really great Doctor. You feel like you're talking to a good friend. Amazing bedside manor, takes her time with you, explains everything. Her Nurse is amazing. I'm a needle phobe and needed blood drawn. She was awesome and handled my needle anxiety so well. I'd highly recommend this practice. As a matter of fact, it was recommended to me!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

She is very personable and knowledgeable. I noticed she doesn't want you too get sick by worrying about the issue you are having.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Dilla has great bedside manner. She listens to your situation and reacts quickly so you can feel better soon. Great job - it is great to have a Dr. that listens to and cares about you.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

THE VERY BEST DR AROUND. I WOULD FOLLOW HER TO INDY IF I HAD TO. SHE HAS BEEN TREATING MY SON SINCE HE WAS A BABY. HE HAD CRONIC OTIS MEDIA SHE NOT ONLY TREATED MY SON BUT SHE AND HER STAFF TREATED ME AS THE NERVOUS WRECK OF A MOTHER I WAS DURING THE 1 AND HALF LONG RALLY OF 105 FEVERS AND RUSHED VISITS TO HER OFFICE. MY SON IS WELL NOW THANKS TO DR DILLA AND HER ENT RECOMENDATION MY SON HAS HAD TWO SURGRIES AND HE IS ALMOST 100% AT AGE THREE WE LOVE TO GO TO HER NEW OFFICE IN SPRING GROVE SHE AND HER STAFF OUR THE WARMEST DR'S OFFICE EVER! AND THEY SEE MY ETHAN COMING AND THEY ALWAYS WELCOME HIM WITH OPEN ARMS!!! JOY AND INGRID- THE NURSES ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE IT DOES NOT GET BETTER THEN DR. ANN DILLA! WE LOVE YOU GUYS:)

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Great Doctor. Takes the time and listens to you. She has a great bedside manner! She cares and it shows. She knows he stuff. She is a great Dr. She makes you feel comfortable and you can really talk with her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

I spent 7 years searching for a good doctor after an accident left me with chronic back and neck pain. My search ended with Dr. Dilla. In my opinion Dr. Ann Dilla is the best primary care physician I've found. She's caring, friendly and never seems to be in a hurry (like other doctors do). Dr. Dilla always takes the time to answer my questions and really listens to my concerns. She has an excellent bedside manner that shows a true compassion for her patients and she delivers her medical expertise in a way that is understandable to the average person. I constantly recommend Dr. Dilla to all my friends, family and co-workers as the best doctor around.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Very harsh, insensitive and not personable at all. I know doctors aren't suppose to befriend their patients but Dr. Dilla wasn't warm at all.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Ann M. Dilla's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental