Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Saddoris II

( I am the poster that agreed with the poster on Dr. Saddoris (if you can call him a Dr.) I put the wrong "grades" by mistake on my post. NO EMPATHY OR SYMPATHY, not even a tad bit. The waits are/were 2-3 hours. The tests were many and he does not care if your insurance covers them or not--he does care that he will just bill you whatever and you/me will pay it ...he does not care about our pocketbook/budgets as long as he gets the money. I'm glad i found a good dr. who listens and who cares and respects my wishes, makes for a better experience. Also my new dr. does not just run tests all willy nilly. If a test is Actually needed and the insurance doesn't cover it then yes i would go along with having the test...but for him to just run them with no regard at all is just plain old wrong.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

All in all an excellent physician - have been long time patient, but have never waited less than 2 hours for an appointment any time of day. Very knowledgeable, makes sure you understand everything, but quick to order tests that may be 'the newest thing' and informational, but are not medically necessary (do not lead to change in treatment). Up side is many tests done right in office during your office call - no need to schedule and come back. Downside to this is there is not enough time to find out if test is covered by insurance or is medically necessary. Inability to get in if you are ill; have actually been told to go to urgent care instead. Most doctors will squeeze in an established patient who is ill.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Every time I saw Dr. Saddoris he preached to me about my alleged obesity and told me I needed to exercise more even though he was my ALLERGIST. I never asked him for any advise regarding my weight and/or nutrition. Once I called him in an upset state: I was having an allergic reaction and I needed immediate medical assistance. Dr Saddoris was very rude and told me I needed to schedule an appointment (they were booked 1-2 months out!) His lack of sympathy made me cry.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Had to wait 3 hours on several appts (all) as i found out so did others. The doc sits at his computer typing in everything i said but when it came time for some input from him/doctor nothing---quick to run blood tests etc--but as for answering any questions he seemed agitated & this was on more than a couple visits as was the 3 hour waits. On arrival the waiting room would have people awaiting for their appt & some people even brought sack lunchs..This is not right--especially for the wheel chair guy who desperatley needed to use the bathroom(not equiped for wheelchairs) & he had been dropped off by a handicapped trimet bus. (( I now have a Dr. who answers questions ...no long wait & whom answers my questions without Agitation))-- i can understand if a doc has an ER but c'mon Dr. Saddoris was late each and every time.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Thomas J. Saddoris II's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal