Ratings for Dr. Majid H. Bashy

I have had spider veins and ugly green veins for years thanks to my job (standing all day) and genetics. I never thought my legs could ever be normal again, but thanks to Dr. Bashy and his sclerotherapy treatments I can actually wear shorts again!!! I can't wait to shop for shorts this summer! If you have these issues like me, I highly recommend you see him. He's very knowledgeable and super nice. His front desk staff are very professional and so friendly...Thank you, Nilda, and most of all, THANK YOU, Dr. Bashy!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Bashy does amazing work. Treated my severe varicose veins and foot ulcerations. Within 24 hours of treatment my ulcerations began to close and my varicose veins had already closed. Highly recommend. Great staff

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have struggled for years with pain and discomfort due to poor circulation in my legs and terrible varicose veins. Because of the procedures that Dr. Bashy performed my "macaroni" veins are gone. My spider veins have lessened and I plan to go back for further treatments on them. I recommend Dr. Bashy as well as his efficient professional staff without hesitation .

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Five years ago, I would not wear capri pants or walk along the deck of a swimming pool in Cabo or Las Vegas. That was before I became a patient of Dr. Bashy and he made all my large veins disappear. I still go back every year for spider vein treatment and yes, even a little botox. I recommend this doctor and his exceptional staff without hesitation. Dr. Bashy changed my life!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I have been seeing DR Bashy since 2010. He did my veins, Thermage Face, neck and legs.....Excellent results. He has done botox and fillers too for me. He is very good with all that he has done with me and his prices for cash on a syringe of juvederm was only 385.00. Yes a discount for cash, discount for return patients plus a great Doctor and Staff.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Bashy by a Dermatologist that could only handle small spider veins. Dr. Bashy explained the treatments and the number of times I would have to come in and the aftercare. His staff is very friendly and call to remind you of anything you need to do to prepare for the appointment. My spider veins were not only unsightly but painful and causing me to have circulation problems. Happy to say all of that is solved now. I had the treatment done in the past with another doctor and I can say that Dr. Bashy is very gentle and quick with his treatments, but I never felt that he was rushing me and wants to make sure I am happy with the results. Due to the great results with this treatment I also asked him about Botox for my wrinkles as well as headaches. He said that it is not approved for headaches but if I still wanted to try it for the wrinkles. I am a huge fan now! I went in with a raging migraine and it was gone during the drive home. Note: this will not work for all types of migraines so you can only try it to see. I've been going every 3 months for almost a year and when it is time to go I can tell by the migraines. So much better than heavy meds. from the Dr. that just don't work. Plus I get the great benefit of being wrinkle free for 3 months too. Prices are reasonable and he is a personable doctor that does not talk down to patients. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Bashy for over 6 years. I was nervous at first but after seeing the results of the first visit I highly recommend his excellent treatment for leg varicose veins. I have had several treatments all have been highly successful. He has given me a new lease on wearing summer shorts! His staff is also very helpful and I highly recommend their services. Penny Dale

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. They do not explain the procedure and we had to go in multiple times, paying a ton of money. They could have covered the procedure in one time after getting a second opinion.

Submitted February 17, 2015

It was amazing ! Just trust Dr.Bashy, he will take care all your problems.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I just had my varicose veins treated by Dr. Bashy and could not be any more satisfied. He explained all of my options and recommended the best procedure for me (even though it would make him less money). It is refreshing to meet a doctor more interested in individual patient care, rather than self-gain. From the initial consultation to the actual procedure, everything was amazing. Dr. Bashy is the easy choice if you need help with varicose veins in Las Vegas.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013