Ratings for Dr. Harry N. Fronista

He doesn't listen very well. Sat me down once to talk about my dreams and God -- both of which have little concrete bearing on my physical health, and even less room in a discussion with one's doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

good staff good facilities great doctor entire place has a problem with the clock

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I'm 57 years old. Dr. Harry Fronista has been my doctor since I was 14. He delivered my first child. I wouldn't dream of having any other doctor. He's always approachable, amiable, knowledgeable,kindhearted, and thorough. I hope he lives a long time and never retires!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Getting any information from this man or his staff is like pulling teeth. I kept getting the run around every time I would call for information.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr Harry Fronista is the most wonderful Doctor that I have ever seen, he is the most caring doctor ever, you can tell him anything and he never passes judgement on you. He is clealy the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Harry is a popular doctor. Sometimes you have to wait a bit to be seen as is normal for any doctor/dental office. He is helpful and definitely knowledgeable with experience. I had gone to numerous doctors and Dr. Harry finally diagnosed me correctly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

no comment

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

He's a very good doctor

flag | Submitted August 20, 2005

Dr. Harry N. Fronista's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1964)

HIP