Ratings for Dr. Duane J. Taylor

My child had surgery by Dr. Taylor. Prior to surgery an MRI was performed that showed an intact septum. Three months after the surgery by Dr. Taylor my child continued to have reoccurring sinus infections and we went to see another ENT physician. Another MRI was performed and it showed a perforated septum-a hole between the nose so severe a second surgery needed to be performed at Yale New Have Hospital.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

We had a horrible experience with this man and now have to see a ENT specialist to fix the damage Dr. Taylor caused. This has been devastating! Please don't use this Dr. Taylor as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

My appointment was scheduled at 10 am. I came 9:45 am (15 minutes in advance) to fill out the forms. There was one patient ahead who left when I was doing my paper work. After 10 am time I waited 25 minutes in hall while the doctor was taking to some interns. Then I was escorted to the office, where I was left alone for 10 more minutes. When I came out to see where the doctor is, he was on the phone having his funny conversation. It was 10:35 when I said I want my money back. He was certainly surprised by that. Well, you can be the best specialist ever, but no one ever know that because of your slighting attitude to the customers. It is disrespect to me as a patient and to my precious time which means money. It took more than 45 minutes to get nothing.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

He was very busy when I first came see him but he was worth the wait. He spent plenty of time with me finding out what I wanted and then offering the options . I am thrilled with my new natural look.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Duane J. Taylor's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD