Ratings for Dr. Eric Selnes

Is he slipping? First went here based on rave reviews, my experience has not been good and now I see a few bad ones popping up and am thinking I made the wrong choice. It is an expensive service so would expect better

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Was ok at first but wasn't impressed overall, often late, and leaves too much to his hygienists. Wont be treating my other children.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Amazing office. Dr. Selnes is not super chatty but so much more knowledgeable than other orthodontists I have been to. He knows adult braces/Invisalign for moms as well as kids and he will really cater your treatment to your needs. The staff are kind, helpful and diverse, which I like. The office is busy so sometimes you have to wait a bit, but it is worth it as I really trust him and his treatment. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Selnes is an amazing Orthodontist. Both of my sons love going to this office for their appointments. Everyone is so kind and they love that Dr. Selnes answers all of their questions and is very thorough. My one son is finished his treatment and we couldn’t be happier with the results. His beautiful smile has boosted his confidence and we get comments on his smile all the time. I will recommend all of my family and friends to this office. Their customer service and Dr. Selnes’ expertise are way above the rest!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

The doc knows his stull - not super chatty but super knowledgeable, and has your best interest at heart. The best staff, kind, friendly, starting at Kate who answers the phone through to the ladies who teach you to brush, take your photos and adjust your braces. I think this is by far and away the best office in Mississauga. I would not hesitate to refer my friends and family. Dr Selnes and his staff are a great place to get a great smile.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

Terrible orthodontist, stay away and save your money.

Submitted August 30, 2018

Great at the beginning, worst after the treatment is completed. Emphasis patient to have on time adjustment during treatment. not even mention about follow up after treatment completed. Be ware of warranty period, only last for 12 months. Usually clients don't read the contract well at the beginning, may find a big surprise when you have to pay every time after that, your insurance won't cover anymore. You will forever enslaved cause the wire is supposed to be there forever after treatment completed, that what his staff will tell you. He will tell you it is all written on the paper so read your contract well before you committed. He has poor communication skill, intimidating youngster but avoid even eye contact with guardian , have no concern about your concern, insensitive, arrogant. Find a clinic with good reputation, and with good follow up program, many offer life time warranty.

Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Selnes is one of the best orhtodontists in the world. I have sent many patients over the years to his office. The staff are GREAT, Dr. Selnes is gentle, kind and knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Dr. Steve Thordarson - Ancaster, ON.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

This is the third orthodontist I've seen and by far the best. A previous orthodontist I had refused to straighten the bottom section of my teeth after I had already spent 4 years on orthodontic treatment. They told me I would have to grind my teeth down to fix the issue. When I saw Dr. Selnes for the first time, he immediately offered fix the issue I had with my teeth. In under a year of treatment, I was finally able to get my braces off. Dr. Selnes is a very kind person. He always looked out for me as a patient and put my interests when it came to my smile first. He was always open to try to fix any problems I had. He's also a very gentle person. When he checks your mouth, he takes great care to be gentle, which is a great quality to have. If someone is going to be in your mouth, you want them to take as much care as possible. Not only is Dr. Selnes a great orthodontist, but all of his staff are great too! The hygienists are all kind and make great conversationalists. They take after Dr. Selnes in being very gentle with their patients. The receptionists are also amazing. They always greet you with a smile and leave you with one. Whenever you need an appointment at a certain time and date, they do whatever they can to fit you in. Thanks to Dr. Selnes and his staff I now have a beautiful smile I can be proud of. You gave me the gift of a beautiful smile, so this is my attempt at a good Christmas gift. Merry Christmas Dr. Selnes and to all of your staff too! Sincerely, Sarah S.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Phenomenal orthodontist and incredible team. Excellent service and treatment at his office. Thank you for all that you have done for my kids. S

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016