Dr. David W. Buntley

Ratings for Dr. David W. Buntley

Would absolutely recommend him to anyone. He has taken care of me for several years and has always been professional and personable. The care I've received has always been excellent.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Buntley. He recently performed my vasectomy. He was fantastic. My wife was there at the consultation with me (which is required if married) He explained everything to the T. Very Detailed. He made sure every question we had was answered, never made me feel rushed, and never made me feel stupid for the questions I did ask. As for the vasectomy itself it was virtually pain free, short of the shot to numb everything. I had to ask at the end if he was really done. He just laughed and said I told you it wouldn't be bad! His staff was great. Very nice ladies. His bedside manner was great! He does have a dry sense of humor/sarcasm. Which was right up our alley seeing as how my wife and I both have that same humor. Dr. Buntley, his nurse and I were even laughing and carrying on during the vasectomy itself. He was serious about the procedure and still a nice guy all around. His business cards say "plumbing by Buntley" come on, now that's funny!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. David W. Buntley's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

HealthFirst