Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Gorka

Dr. Gorka was the first really great chiropractor I ever had. I moved from Ottawa years ago, but I still think about how she saved my back. Definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Despite being a loyal patient of Dr. Gorka's for a few years, I will not return for treatment again. Not only did her last 'treatment' cause me injury which required a month of physiotherapy to alleviate the pain of, she belittled & attempted to discredit the two MDs I had to see as a result. Her only solution to the injury she caused was that I should continue to see her, at a cost of $50/visit, so she could 'treat it'. Her lack of caring & her rudeness when I reported the problem, along with the way she spoke about other medical professionals she hadn't spoken to showed me just how unprofessional she really is. Although the pain has subsided with physiotherapy the injury has resulted in the return of migraines that I had not suffered from in quite some time. So while she will smile sweetly as she takes your money be warned that if something goes wrong you are your own with what could be a possible permanent problem.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Quality chiropractic care is a worthwhile complementary approach to maintaining a pain free active life style. For me, I have an implicit trust in Dr Suzanne Gorka. When needed, I live by "no, this will not go away on it's own." It has been over 20 years, we are now three generations benefiting from her knowledge, expertise and talent.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Gorka and her staff are a pleasure with which to associate. They always have smiles for clients and brighten the days of patients who may be experiencing aches and pains. Dr. Gorka is thorough and knowledgeable while employing multiple avenues of techniques to resolve various troublesome issues. Thank you to them all for their caring treatment!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I feel Dr. Gorka is a miracle worker. I've been visiting her office for more than 20 years. She can always pinpoint the exact reason for a discomfort or a pain, whether in the neck, back or knee. She is always in a very good mood and her contagious laughter sets the atmosphere for the whole office. She cares about her patients and treats everyone professionally and in a friendly manner. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of Chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Dr. Gorka always makes me feel so much better. I feel like a new person whenever I leave her office. She's very kind, personable and always in a great mood. A+ for knowledge of chiropractics. I would recommend her for everyone.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

From the moment I walked into the clinic and the staff smiled directly at me, I knew I was somewhere good. Dr. Gorka listened to me carefully, did the best examination of my back that I have ever had, and explained what she found with my neck so I could understand. She even noted some other issues I hadn't even mentioned to her! When she treated me for the first time she explained what she was doing and what I could expect. And I felt so much better after just a few treatments! She was always cheerful (you can hear laughter all through her clinic) and she listens to what you have to say. I highly, highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have never been to a clinic where I was greeted with a smile before and as I sat, could here laughter throughout the clinic. Dr. Gorka was amazing and made me feel listened to. I wasn't just a pain in the low back to be dealt with. I was a patient whose whole lifestyle was examined, to zero in on why this pain was re-occuring. My leg cramps were not only caused by posture but a lack of calcium and magnesium. I have been going for years and have recommended her to all my friends. I have learned to be body aware. She has a funny little wall plaque in the off ice that say's. I thought it would go away. It makes me smile when I see it. Once upon a time I thought this very thing. Now I know.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gorka for over 22 years (my whole life!). She adjusted me within weeks of my birth- my parents had been seeing her for years before then and trust her immensely! I've always trusted her with any muskuloskeletal injury that I have obtained from sports, be that ankle sprains, back aches, knee pain, etc. Many of my injuries have caused me to take breaks from my sports career, but with Dr. Gorka's help I was able to start back up in no time at all! I am thoroughly thankful for Dr. Gorka's help and truly believe she is the reason I was able to go to the World Championship! I highly recommend her to athletes, but my parents would add that she's amazing for everyday pains and simply maintenance as well!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Gorka is wonderful. She is a miracle if I have ever seen one. Cheerful, friendly and takes the time to listen to your complaints (and stories) with every visit. She truly cares about every patient (new and old!) Her laugh resonates in the office and her smile is always present. An absolutely astounding chiropractor that makes you feel comfortable and at home within the clinic. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking the best care out there- whether for pain or for "tune-ups"!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014