Ratings for Dr. Terry M. Matthews

Dr. Matthews was the only one that suspected then detected my cancer. If not for his thorough evaluation I might have died. I won't go anywhere else for care. Lansing urgent care and Dr Matthews saved my life. Everyone is so kind and friendly too. They called me about all my results whether they were normal or abnormal. They arranged my referrals and made sure my family doctor received copies of everything. I cant say enough! Thank you Dr Matthews and lansing urgent care!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Dr. Matthews and his staff are kind, professional and caring. Dr. M. listens to me and treats me with respect. I've seen him several times and would recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Fabulous! Opened the Lansing Urgent Care (next to Frandor) in 2006. Beautiful new facility, great staff, Dr. Matthews is wonderful, I highly recommend to everyone. My first visit was within the first few days, the Dr. was even the one hanging the Open sign. I've gone back many times, with new patient apportionments taking months to get at other practices, I just go to the Lansing Urgent Care. Because when I'm sick, I can't wait 2 months for the first new patient appointment!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Terry M. Matthews's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Tufts Health Plans