Ratings for Dr. Nathalie Teboul

Excellent doctor whom I am forever indebted to for giving me back my sight! Very skillful and knowledgeable and also treats her patients with care and empathy.. Her staff is also very professional and offers excellent service. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Je ne la recommande pas pour un probleme complexe.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dre Teboul est un excellent docteur! C'est rare de voir un spécialiste qui prend le temps de si bien soigner ses patients avec compassion et patience. Elle inspire la confiance et il est évident qu'elle connaît bien son métier. Je me sent très chanceuse de l'avoir comme mon ophtalmologiste ,

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Teboul was a amazing docteo. She was always on time, nice and a great surgeon. she left me with no problems. Thank you Dr. Teboul!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

A superb doctor! I asked my optometrist to refer me to her because many people I know have been treated by her and they all told me that I should go see Dr Teboul if I ever needed eye surgery. She is not only an excellent surgeon but treats her patients wonderfully. Very caring and compassionate and also very thorough. After meeting her for the first time I immediately felt that I was in good hands ... literally! My eye surgery went better than I ever could have imagined! I had no pain and I see better than I ever have before. Thank you Dr Teboul!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Appointment/Interview was schedule for end of July 2015 at 10:30AM. My husband was with me. We waited for over 2 hours. Dr Teboul seemed rushed - and after this long wait I wasn't really interested anymore to ask her questions. No time. Staff gave no indication of a long waiting period...... saying something like "unexpected emergencies happen which will delay appointments........ OK understood. But we all have "lives and time limits" - not just the medical specialists/staff. It wasn't a good experience and I'm not certain if I'm going ahead with cataract surgery with Dr Teboul.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

The best ophthalmologist in the region! She must be very well known because when my vision started to deteriorate due to cataracts everyone I spoke to told me to go see Dr Teboul. Even my optometrist told me she was the best and referred me to her. I am so glad he did because Dr Teboul operated on both my eyes ( took the cataracts out and implanted new lenses in my eyes) and now I see better than I ever have before. She is an amazing surgeon and very gentle ( I didn't have any pain either during or after the procedure). She also has a wonderful bedside manner. Explains everything and very caring towards her patients. A wonderful doctor all around!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Un spécialiste "top notch".! Elle prend bien soin de ses patients. Elle est gentille, douce et surtout très compétente. Je me sens très chanceux de l'avoir comme mon spécialiste des yeux.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

What a wonderful doctor! I was very nervous about having to get an operation on my eyes, but already just sitting in the waiting room and hearing her other patients talk about how well they were seeing after their operation ( they had just got operated yesterday!), I knew I was in good hands. When I met her she made me feel comfortable . She is very experienced and good at what she does. She did my operation and everything went great! I am now not nervous to get my second eye done. Would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Superbe ophtalmologiste! Elle a opéré mes yeux im y a 2 ans et j'ai eu de excellents résultats.. Très professionnelle et très compétente. Je continue à la voir régulièrement parce que je vais avec ma femme qui est suivi pour le glaucome. Elle est toujours très gentille, en bonne humeur et prend le temps de répondre toutes nos questions. Son personnel est aussi très gentil. Je connais beaucoup de personnes qui sont soignés par elle et ils sont tous aussi très contents. Continue le bon travail Dre Teboul!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015