Ratings for Dr. Tara L. Cuda

Dr. Cuda was not a pleasant doctor to visit as a first-time patient to her office, although I would say the opposite of her staff who were a pleasure to deal with. She needs to certainly work on her bedside manner, it felt as though I wasn't even human when she was speaking to me. She didn't need to be the friendliest physician but that sort of ignorance for patient is horrible. I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

I would be lying if I said Dr. Cuda does not know her stuff. If you are looking for a quick in and out diagnosis she is not all bad. BUT, that being said, she was extremely condescending and rude. I felt that she talked down to me most of the appointment and gave hidden insults. I did not feel very confident in the doctor-patient relationship which made me hesitant to open up to her. As someone who is in the medical field, I thought she did a poor job at establishing a good patient-doctor relationship, which can negatively affect the quality of the treatment. I will not be going back to her and would not recommend her to anther person

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Found Dr Cuda to be arrogant and unprofessional. Wouldn't let her treat my dog.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr.Cuda is fantastic, she is so willing to help you no matter what. She encourages patients to take a more proactive role in their healthcare. She is absolutely the Best.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Cuda's for 10 years. Honestly, she is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She is always willing to listen to me instead of just assuming she knows best. She also truly cares about her patients. I recommend her to EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

VERY GOOD DOCTOR. SHE WAS VERY UP FRONT AND DID NOT BABY ME. I NEED A DOCTOR NOT SOMEONE TO HOLD MY HAND AND SHE IS IT.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

have used her for 10 years.she does care about patients.is knowledgable and is quick to refer to specialists.you have to get to know her and for her to know you.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2007

The worst dr ever! She is the most uncaring person I have ever met and the rudest! Doesn't like to answer any questions regarding your health. She needs to go back to medical school and take a class to work on her bedside manner! Do yourself a favor and see anyone but her for your healthcare!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Tara L. Cuda's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)