Ratings for Dr. Zowie Bailey

Dr Bailey is back practicing at Carina Medical and Specialist Centre again!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My husband and I followed Zowie from Wynnum because my husband wouldn't see any other doctor. She took very good care of him all through his cancer and pancratitis up tiill his passing, and she has been taking very good care of me also. You could not find a more caring, down to earth, knowledgeable, helpfull and pleasant doctor anywhere and would be a great roll model for any young doctor. I can't wait till she comes back

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I followed Dr. Bailey when she moved from Wynnum to Carina because I didn't want to go to another GP. She is always friendly and polite, but professional at the same time. If I mention in passing that something is irritating me, she will thouroughly investigate. If she believes something is outside her range of expertise, Dr. Bailey will tell me as such and suggest that I see a specialist rather than just giving up. She always takes me seriously and never acts patronising or superior. She explains everything until you feel you understand and gives you little courtesies that many other doctors don't think to, like letting you know if she has holidays coming up so that you can make other arrangements if you need to.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

New Surgery is: Carina Medical and Specialist Centre 396 Stanley Road, Carina ph 3398 8188.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Great bedside manner - good balance of understanding and straight forward information and advice. Very willing to listen and take into account your opinions. Intelligent, thoughtful and a good diagnostician.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

great doctor Gps should take a leaf from her book. very helpfll, kind courtious and on the ball ith diagnosis

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Great - a Very helpful doctor. Have been very impressed with help and referrals since we started going there, since March 2007. The receptionists at the front though, do let the surgery down. Quite blunt and sometimes rude. But we go there for Dr Bailey, and she's great.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Very nice doctor, very helpful, will do research on what you need if not her specialty. Has looked after me and my partner very well.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007