Ratings for Dr. Lynn E. Frame

Best doctor ever! He took me on as a patient far into my pregnancy because my previous ob office was terrible. I needed an emergency C section and did it absolutely perfect job. I am thankful for this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Frame is a class of his own. Very approachable, helpful, expert in his field. Down to earth and makes you very comfortable and puts in his personal touch and effort into every apppointment. Even returns calls with questions himself. He was my surgeon for my hysterectomy and i am very pleased.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

There is not a better doctor (of any kind) that I have ever been to see. When you call to ask a question, Dr. Frame personally returns you calls - never a nurse. His knowledge, caring and attentive attitude make you feel like you are not only important but that you are his only patient. His staff is top notch and professional; when you call to make an appointment, they are courteous and helpful. Also, you don't have to wait - no matter what issues you are having - to get an appointment; many times it has been that day but definately within the same week. I highly recommend him to any woman. Dr. Frame is truly what a doctor 'should' be!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr. Lynn E. Frame's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

AARP
Avmed
Bc Mcr Hmo
  • BCBS Florida
Dimension Health
Neighborhood Health Partnership
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)