Ratings for Dr. Laura Vovan

She is excellent at what she does! Of all the doctors who service medical patients, she is stellar. She has been there for our family through our fight with my mom's cancer and has gone beyond the call of duties to help us. We would like to thank her for servicing our community. It is unfortunate that people bad mouth others and not enough good things are said to people who service others, especially doctors.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

I understand that she is a doctor, but to be quite honest she was very patronizing and cocky. I am not quite sure she is much of a people person. She can be very friendly only if you kiss up to her. I've been seeing her dad as my primary care physician since I was little, but just so happened that I had to see her as a substitute b/c he was out a few times. Truthfully, she is not very good at communication and obtaining her patients' trust. She speaks to you in a sort of demeaning manner and does not do a very good job at explaining to her patients what is wrong. She always brushes you off, which is not very helpful, and always sends you off saying she's got other patients to see. Next time, I would just wait to see her dad, who is great! Unfortunately, he may be retiring soon. =( I may need to find another PCP.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

She can be friendly, however when pressed for specific answers to some medical questions she treats you like you're a hypochondriac and paranoid. I have frequent dizzy spells where everything goes black for 10-15 seconds 2-3 times a week this has been happening for 4 years, and I have been getting up at least once a night for the last 5 years to go to the bathroom when my water intake is very low throughout my day recently I've been getting up 2-3 times a night every night for the last week.I rarely go to the doctor, probably 1-2 times a year,and before I go I usually do some research on my situation so that I can come in with questions - instead of explaining to you your symptoms is or is not what you think it is - she simply disregards the research claming it only makes people paranoid, and delivers it in quite a patronizing way and usually just send you off.I'm in the process of looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2005

Dr. Laura Vovan's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, CA