Ratings for Dr. Brent W. Bellotte

Dr. Bellotte, the technicians, the front desk receptionists and all his staff were very friendly and made me feel at ease. Everybody here answered any and all questions I had about my upcoming cataract surgery. After my surgery, my eyesight is incredibly crystal clear, the post operation examination results say I am 20/20! I am absolutely delighted and so very thankful to have had Dr. Bellotte as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Dr. Bellotte is the best ophthalmologist in Florida. He has helped so many of my friends and family and even cured my mother's cloudy vision. He is always so nice, funny and professional every time we see him. I would suggest Dr. Bellotte to anyone in need of an ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

When I relocated to Boca Raton from New York I asked my ophthalmologist if he would be able to provide me with a referral who would be able to help me in Florida. He told me that West Boca Eye Center would be a great place to go. The entire staff has been very accommodating and Dr. Bellotte has been nothing but great. I am so glad to have been referred here.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

I am dreading the reality that I'm getting older and often I find myself not abling to focus on small texts anymore, something had to be done. I found West Boca Eye Center from just searching on Google. Appointment scheduling over the phone was quick and easy. Dr. Bellotte and his assistant tested my eyes and told me I am a good candidate for cataract surgery. They answered all my questions and explained everything in great detail. After the surgery I could not believe how drastic my vision improved, the best way I can describe the difference is before I was looking out of a very dirty window, now I am standing outside. I highly recommend anybody looking to get their cataracts done, get it done by Dr. Bellotte and his team.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

My mother and I recently came here on recommendation from her neighbor who absolutely INSISTED that we had to go see Dr. Bellotte in Boca Raton as she can no longer see Alex Trebek clearly anymore. Turns out this was the best medical decision my mother has ever made. All the staff are friendly, polite, knowledgeable and professional from scheduling the appointment over the phone with Katherine to the eye exam and diagnosis with Dr. Bellotte. Stacey the surgical coordinator explained in great detail the benefits the benefits to each type of lens given the environment and booked us a slot for cataract surgery on both her eyes. I can't stress enough on how everybody made my mother and I feel at ease with the upcoming surgery. The surgery itself is quicker than you would expect and the results are nothing less than life changing. My mom no longer complains to me about not being able to read the Daily Double. My mom's only complaint is why she didn't go see Dr. Bellotte sooner!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Dr. Bellotte is my favorite ophthalmologist I have ever seen, and believe me I have had many eye doctors since I was a child becuase of my amblyopia. He performs my regular checkups and found the perfect solution for my chronic dry eyes, punctal plugs. His staff are courteous and professional. I found my eye doctor for life, thank you Dr. Bellotte.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Brent Bellotte for 4 years, he has been managing my glaucoma. I recently had laser surgery to reduce pressure in my right eye. Thank you Dr. Bellotte and staff for the continual care of my vision.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

The staff at West Boca Eye Center treated me with care and respect. Dr. Bellotte and technician Paola were very thorough with their exam. Dr. Bellotte spent the time to explain to me what my problem was and gave me a treatment plan without surgery at this point, I hope it stays that way!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

This is a awesome office with great doctors. Dr. Bellotte took excellent care of me when I had a growth removed from my eye.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

I just had my cataract surgery done by Dr. Bellotte and had nothing but the best experience! Working on my eyes, naturally you would want someone who is seasoned in what they are doing and has a good rapport with their patients. I was surprised at the professional experience I had, every one from the front desk, tech staff, surgical coordinator and of course Dr. Bellotte were very knowledgeable and made you feel at ease through the whole situation. The procedure is easier than anybody would think. Dr. Bellotte did a fantastic job and I am now without glasses!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Dr. Brent W. Bellotte's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

www.WestBocaEye.com

• Dry macular degeneration
  • Wet macular degeneration
  • Eye exam
  • Eye floaters
  • Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Ocular rosacea
  • Fuchs' dystrophy
  • Ectropion
  • Entropion
  • Subconjunctival hemorrhage (broken blood vessel in eye)

• Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology-BOARD CERTIFIED
  • America's Top Ophthalmologist AWARD
  • Patients' Choice AWARD
  • Boca Raton Observer TOP DOCS
  • Most Compassionate Doctor AWARD
  • American Academy of Ophthalmology
  • Best of Boca Raton Physicians and Surgeons AWARD
  • Medicare expert for ophthalmology quality of care review board
  • Florida Society of Ophthalmology