Ratings for Dr. Rashmi S. Recinto

Very little wait time, always prompt and professional care

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Very cold, insensitive, short and rude bedside manner. She has never once out of all the times I have been to her been a good listener, willing to help or do tests. Her favorite phrase is "that's not really my area, I'll refer you to someone else". My other specialists she is referring me to are starting to wonder why she doesn't do basic check up stuff on me, and leaves it to them. I have caught her rolling her eyes, and now what bothers me most is that she sees me knowing "it's not her area" to get paid, but shoves me out the door to give the work to someone else. She gets 5 stars for punctuality, bc trust me, she shows up to get paid. Just don't expect her to actually care or lift a finger for you.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Recinto is a good listener. She is caring and, in fact, phoned me personally after another doctor, not in Recinto's group, diagnosed my breast cancer. I never feel rushed in my appointments. She tells me what she thinks, even when I disagree. I appreciate her directness. I would, and have, recommended Dr. Recinto to others.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

This doctor is very kind but just after money. Every time I went to see her for something, she would have me do tons of tests that had nothing to do with what I went to see her for. Didn't have refills for my prescriptions and had to have my pharmacy fax request after request. They still haven't fulfilled a prescription request of medicine that I need and it has been 2 weeks. I have called and left messages twice. No one has called back. Very, very unprofessional and do not care about patients whatsoever. DO NOT GO TO DR. RECINTO EVER!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Alarmingly unobservant, impatient. Questioned referring specialist! Didn't read blood test order from referring specialist. Wrong blood test done as result. Office staff sullen and extremely patronizing.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Wrongly diagnosed one of my good friends and my husband. She is very referral happy. This makes me wonder how broad her spectrum of knowledge really is. Can she really make a diagnosis on her own or does she refer to let the other MD make the diagnosis? Wait time in office is awfully long. Her office staff is very uncaring. Like you're just another chart number. I would not recommend Dr. Recinto to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

visited in 1999. Curt, inattentive. Despite knowing(one would hope since we are asked to write it down) my wife's allergies to a certain medication, she was prescribed a medicine which had the allergic element.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Usually a very long wait. I've never gotten in and out within an hour.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

I started going to this doctor because my parents recommended her. Lately, I have been very disappointed. Occasionally, the staff is somewhat rude. The wait can be very long, even if you have an appointment. She throws out referrals too quickly instead of looking into the problem herself. The last time I was there I was very frustrated because I told her I was having some pain and immediately -- without asking any questions -- she said she would send me to get an ultrasound. She also referred me to another doctor for medication consultation when she is already writing prescriptions for me now for a similar type. Overall, I think that she is in too big of a hurry to get in and out of the room. She fails to ask questions and make the patient feel important.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

She has been my Dr. for sometime now & is always very attentive to my needs, questions, etc. Has a wonderful bedside manner. I would & have refered her to friends. She made me feel very at ease even when discussing serious medical issues.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Rashmi S. Recinto's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)